• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

Thanks for the welcoming, guys!

I too was so excited when I first heard Aqua refer herself as a Master, given how incredibly modest she was regarding that title. It always seemed that she wished Terra was the one that succeeded before her which proves, contrary to what Ven falsely accused her of in Radiant Garden, that she did not let the title of Master get to her head.

I agree but I feel that Aqua was being more then just modest because that is the only time she calls herself a master. I believe that Aqua was upholding thier dream of being Masters together because she expected Terra to gain his right along with her and She even basically tells Erauqs that Terra can do it and he's earned it, when she was ordered to watch him.

That scene still ticks me off because not only does it make Ven look out of character but it was really uncalled for since Aqua had done nothing to show what she was being accused of.

Master Aqua

Re: Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

That scene still ticks me off because not only does it make Ven look out of character but it was really uncalled for since Aqua had done nothing to show what she was being accused of.
I'm not fluent in Japanese but if you look at the translated versions of the original Japanese version, all Ven ever said was that had Aqua changed. That actually makes more a lot more sense because Aqua isn't going to be the same person she was before given the title of Master. In the North American version, Ven treats her like some control freak with over-inflated ego who hurt Terra's feelings.

saphexteni

I'm not fluent in Japanese but if you look at the translated versions of the original Japanese version, all Ven ever said was that had Aqua changed. That actually makes more a lot more sense because Aqua isn't going to be the same person she was before given the title of Master. In the North American version, Ven treats her like some control freak with over-inflated ego who hurt Terra's feelings.

Seriously agree. I cannot tell you how mad I was at Ven at that moment. "Really, Ven?" And it made me feel sad and horrible for Aqua, suddenly being turned out like an "outcast" by her closest friends. T_T Which is why the song, Destiny's Union makes me really emotional sometimes.

And as for fanart, I'll definitely put some up when I find some time. I have a lot I've been compiling :B <3 Terqua forever!

By the way, random question, but who is the next person you guys would pair Aqua up with? (Other than Xemqua :B)

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Yeah, that scene kinda aggravated me too.

Awesome! I'd like to see some! :3

Uhh, hmmmm... I know it would never happen, but I can see Lea. xD Plus it'd be ironic. Fire and Water. lol. I know, that idea sucks. :(

saphexteni

Some awesome fanart! (None of them is mine, credit is given to each below)

Aqua x Terra by Dagga19 on Deviantart
Terra X Aqua 3 by Dagga19 on Deviantart
Aqua Terra by Terra7 on Deviantart
Aqua Terra 2 by Terra7 on Deviantart
Darkness Will Take You by Terra7 on Deviantart
Comission: Truth or Dare by Annria2002 on Deviantart
From the First Day by Annria2002 on Deviantart
KHPD: Officers Terra + Aqua by Sea-Dragon on Deviantart
Foxfire by Sea-Dragon on Deviantart
The Warrior and the Fox by Sea-Dragon on Deviantart
Let me protect you by Youfie on Deviantart
Terra+Aqua: Suspenders by Dustylion on Deviantart
Birth by Sleep Aqua and Terra by Kawaii-yume92 on Deviantart
Close your Eyes by Vane-Elric on Deviantart
Please Don't Die... by TerranianTranceGod on Deviantart

I personally request this one :B- Q: Aqua, who would you rather...? by Highwind-Sniper on Deviantart

Do these count? (they're xemqua... which is Terqua, right? I consider them to be the same most of the time ^_^)

KH-Nothing Exists by Saiyakupo on Deviantart
Kingdom Hearts_Birth by Sleep by Tinani on Deviantart
Darkness Has Fallen- Alternate by Terra7 on Deviantart

A few AWESOME fanfics (though not all of them are completed):

All rated T:

Garden of Reverie by KAISRE (same person as "sea-dragon" from deviantart; see fanart above)
Fading Sentiment by Omega's Throne
Body and Soul by Omega's Throne - completed!
An Affair That Never Was by gtsquared

Phew! Finally got them all down. ^_^ I don't think I had any repeats on the list on the first post... and if any links aren't working, feel free to let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@X- No! If it weren't for it being a crackshipping (for now, anyway. I'm sure they'll meet up....... soon... I hope. :p ), it would actually be pretty awesome! And fire and water dynamics are always awesome! Honestly, they would make a cute couple. ^_^

My favorite pairing... other than Terqua...I have to admit that deep down, I am a Vanqua supporter as well. (VanitasxAqua) :B Though Terqua is the OTP (followed closely by Xemqua... though, same thing, right?), I also love Vanqua. They're just so different, you know? And their scuffles in BBS always gave me the feeling there was something more going on between them. :p

Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Some awesome fanart! (None of them is mine, credit is given to each below)

Aqua x Terra by Dagga19 on Deviantart
Terra X Aqua 3 by Dagga19 on Deviantart
Aqua Terra by Terra7 on Deviantart
Aqua Terra 2 by Terra7 on Deviantart
Darkness Will Take You by Terra7 on Deviantart
Comission: Truth or Dare by Annria2002 on Deviantart
From the First Day by Annria2002 on Deviantart
KHPD: Officers Terra + Aqua by Sea-Dragon on Deviantart
Foxfire by Sea-Dragon on Deviantart
The Warrior and the Fox by Sea-Dragon on Deviantart
Let me protect you by Youfie on Deviantart
Terra+Aqua: Suspenders by Dustylion on Deviantart
Birth by Sleep Aqua and Terra by Kawaii-yume92 on Deviantart
Close your Eyes by Vane-Elric on Deviantart
Please Don't Die... by TerranianTranceGod on Deviantart

I personally request this one :B- Q: Aqua, who would you rather...? by Highwind-Sniper on Deviantart

Do these count? (they're xemqua... which is Terqua, right? I consider them to be the same most of the time ^_^)

KH-Nothing Exists by Saiyakupo on Deviantart
Kingdom Hearts_Birth by Sleep by Tinani on Deviantart
Darkness Has Fallen- Alternate by Terra7 on Deviantart

A few AWESOME fanfics (though not all of them are completed):

All rated T:

Garden of Reverie by KAISRE (same person as "sea-dragon" from deviantart; see fanart above)
Fading Sentiment by Omega's Throne
Body and Soul by Omega's Throne - completed!
An Affair That Never Was by gtsquared

Phew! Finally got them all down. ^_^ I don't think I had any repeats on the list on the first post... and if any links aren't working, feel free to let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@X- No! If it weren't for it being a crackshipping (for now, anyway. I'm sure they'll meet up....... soon... I hope. :p ), it would actually be pretty awesome! And fire and water dynamics are always awesome! Honestly, they would make a cute couple. ^_^

My favorite pairing... other than Terqua...I have to admit that deep down, I am a Vanqua supporter as well. (VanitasxAqua) :B Though Terqua is the OTP (followed closely by Xemqua... though, same thing, right?), I also love Vanqua. They're just so different, you know? And their scuffles in BBS always gave me the feeling there was something more going on between them. :p

Nice job!

Yeah, sorry i haven't been around much these days. I've been working alot for the past 2 months.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Hello! Mind If I join in?

Welcome to the club, Xbladewielder!

Edit,

Hey guys, just posting a link to a parody trailer I made just yesterday involving our favorite pairing. so if you want to check it out here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGLCYoLRvSw

Last edited:

BlackFrozenRose

Welcome to the club, Xbladewielder!

Edit,

Hey guys, just posting a link to a parody trailer I made just yesterday involving our favorite pairing. so if you want to check it out here it is!

Mr and Mrs Smith Trailer - YouTube

It's been awhile since I've last been here! and i'd like to say Hi to all the new members!

watched ur trailer, LS and I liked it, alot.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Last post was in January!? Geez it certiantly has been awhile but that is the breaks when you are busy.

Just posting links to some Aqua/Terra videos I've made recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcalcMZvMYk Song: If It Means Alot To You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eobHvaWhqIA Song: All Around Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvyUJ5wv7w0 Song: Start Again

And the most recent as of yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1tyZjEmLM4 Song: This Day Aria (Colt Version)

Shinra

Banned
Awards

yo it's me shinra X-2 need you to change my name on the list... although it's not much of a name change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back