• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thunder *help needed*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

I bought Kingdom Hearts yesterday and my dad was too cheap to buy me the Stradegy Guide so I've come to you guys for help:eek:

Okay, I'm on level 20 and just arrived in Atlantica, yet I still haven't learned the magic spell: Thunder. Like, wtf? Is there something I didn't do? Or will I learn it a little later on in the game:confused:

Moodring

SoraXOblivion said:
you get it in the Colliseum after fighting Hydra or Demyx. I'm not exactly sure which one you get it from though
Well I've already beaten the Hydra. . .and Demyx too, but I still don't have it:(

Btw thanx for the response!:)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hmm, you're supposed to get it in olympus coliseum. maybe it depends on the difficulty you set depends on when you get the magic.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

btr9095 said:
hmm, you're supposed to get it in olympus coliseum. maybe it depends on the difficulty you set depends on when you get the magic.
My difficulty's set on beginner and I got thunder after beating the Hydra(i'm pretty sure it's after beating the Hydra, not Demyx.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back