• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
OOC thread is located here , If you wish to join please visit the OOC

Here's the story for quick reference:

The Netherworld. A place where demons live greedily without a care. Of course, such a free and greedy place would have a ruthless ruler...
It has been 2 months since the Late King Krichevskoy died choking on a black pretzel.His son, Laharl, Is no where to be found and The title of overlord of the Netherworld is now up for grabs. Demons all across the land filled with greed are fighting each other for power over all the Netherworld...
...In the end who will be victorious and claim the kings throne?
--------------------------------------------------
Pleinair sat down on the cold castle floor.
No one needs the Dark Assembly since some time after The King died, What am I to do, working in a castle with no King?
Usagi peeked around a corner, and then hid, as an attempt to play with Pleinair in the empty, cold castle. Pleinair just continued thinking, regardless of Usagi's useless but comic attempts to get her attention.
Lots of Demons are trying to take The King's place, How are they supposed to decide who's to rule the Netherworld just by fighting? I know if I ruled, no one would care who was king or not
She then flinched in realization and noticed Usagi doing a one-handed handstand atop a beach ball that said 'HARADAYA' on it.She found the strength to rise to her feet and proceeded to stand over Usagi. She then bent down close enough to Usagi's face to bite his ear. With Usagi dangling from her teeth, she took the ball and went to a room marked '...Pleinair's Room' (Which had a scribble underneath saying 'And Usagi's'). Usagi was struggling helplessly from her teeth when she shut the door and released him to the floor. She opened a drawer and took out a gun with a rabbit's face (that looked oddly like Usagi's) on it and bullets for said gun.
I guess if there's nothing else to do, I'll just have to compete to be the new Overlord...
She smiled as the loaded the gun and pointed it at Usagi
. . .

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Erason lay on the bed, staring at the roof up high as he tried relaxing after his last encounter with a small squad of demons.
"These fools continue to try killing me, and its starting to really bug me" he whispered to himself as he sat up and looked around at the carnage he had caused with his blade.
He got up and walked past a body and wiped the blood off his sword and thought to himself "If only I were overlord, I wouldn't have to deal with this" It was then that the idea popped into his head... "If I were Overlord"
He walked towards the door that exited the room, before noticing a demon still moving."TELL ME DEMON!! WHO DO YOU KNOW OF THAT IS FIGHTING TO BECOME THE NEXT OVERLORD" Erason Yelled at it, and its reply didn't shock him in the slightest.
" I Have No Idea but even if I did, I would tell a creature as disgusting as you" It replied while cowering like a child without its parents.
He walked over to it, kneeled down and looked it square in the eyes and said " As i expected of something as lowly as yourself" Standing to his full height, Erason Raised his Sword and Slashed it across the body of the demon and walked away as it lay dying on the floor. " I shall become the next overlord, and kill any who oppsose me".

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Etna was horrified at the mess the prinnies had made in the bathroom of an abandoned castle she had stolen and was now living in. "YOU STUPID PRINNIES! CLEAN THIS UP OR YOUR ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD!" She shouted into a random prinnies ear, but she knew they had all heard her, and she watched with a contented look at the prinnies wildly running around, cleaning the bathroom as fast as they could, and almost with anything they could put their prinny hands on. Etna decided to look away for moment and look out a nearby window. "I'm going to become the next overlord, and I will first kill off the pesky demons in the overlord's castle!" She thought, snickering and kicking another random prinny who happened to walk by on his way to the bathroom, in which that made her start laughing even more.

Sasuke walked the halls of the abondoned castle that he, etna, and the prinnies had taken up refuge in. It was fairly close to the overlord's castle, and Sasuke already knew of Etna's plans. But what she wouldn't expect would be him killing her first and then taking the throne for himself. He walked up the stairs and past the bathroom where chaos was. He didn't even care to look, just walked by quickly and over to a window where Etna was. "Do you have anything for me to do, miss Beauty Queen?" He asked her kneeling on one leg. Etna preferred it if she was called Beauty Queen, so that's what everyone called her. "Sasuke, there is nothing for you to do but.......let's see. GO CLEAN MY ROOM NOW! MAKE IT SPOTLESS!" She said, her tone getting louder. "As you wish." He said getting up and teleporting to her room this time. When he was there he looked at her room with a grin. "What awful things could I do to this room for her?" He snickered

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frau stood in front of a large two story house, staring out at the secnery in front of him. Ahead of him in the far off distance he could see the late King Krichevskoy's castle looming over a town. He thought to himself. "Hmmmm looks to be about a good few days walk from here, plus the demons around here are somewhat strong so that will take a few more days. Yes i think it will give me time to train, i will become overlord if it kills me." He turned towards the house and walked through the door to the front room. A large demon by the name of Crow stood before him. "Crow, go fetch me my robes and my sword. Im going into town for business." he said walking past the demon. Crow grunted then turned and began making his way up the stairs. Frau walked into a room filled with furniture and belongings. "I will become overlord even if it kills me." he relayed to himself again quietly as he sat upon a chair waiting for Crow to return.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Kailen alk into a tavern and walk towards the counter. As he sat down he could sense that the people in the tavern were all looking at him. he could hear some of them say "Is that actually half demon." "He can't be serious right this tavern for full demons only." "This guy got guts if he could enter here alone." Kailen just turn back his attention to the bar tender. "Just give me the special." The bar tender started laugh at him. "Your can't be serious sorry buddy i don't serve half demonS. if ever became some sort of overlord maybe things could be different. Speaking about overlord i heard the title up for grabs but why would a half demon like you care" said the bartender chucking at the end. The word half demon finally hit kailen. Kailen started laughing. he then stand up and started becoming serious. "You foolish lower demons how dare you mock the next overlord you all SHALL PERISH WHERE YOU SIT." Before the the demons could act they were are slain so quickly. The only sound you could hear was bodies droping to the ground. the bar tender stood there shock. "Oh whoops i screw up i forgot one this should be quick" said Kailen walking towards the bar tender. "Please i beg of you don't kill--
but the bartender was cutoff in mid sentence. His head fell to the floor and roll away. Kailen started laughing even more. "I'll show everyone that i'm a full demon and becoming overlord will acheveid that goal hahahahahah." then Kailen walk out of the tavern.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
"Hey! Cut it out!" Usagi cried as Pleinair attempted to force his face below the bag's zipper. Her room was even more empty than usual, and it looked like a room in a hotel.
"I DON'T FIT IN HERE!" Usagi pleaded just before Pleinair managed to force his head into the bag. Muffled yelling came out of it, so Pleinair opened it enough to let his head through.
"Phew... I was worried for a moment. It was hard to breathe!" Usagi complained. She pushed his head into the bag for a moment as if telling him to be quiet.
"...You can stay like that, just don't be mouthy" Pleinair commanded in her quiet, under-used voice.
"Uhmm... Alright then" Usagi submitted. Pleinair got up from kneeling on the floor. She lifted the bag with Usagi in it from the floor. It was a tad heavy at first because of Usagi's added weight, but She soon got a feel for it and left her room. She slung the bag over her shoulder and went to the main lobby of the castle. There were still some services left in the castle for tourists, A shop, A nurse, A dimensional guide. There were also some vassals left in the castle.
"...Do you know where some demons trying to be Overlord would be?" She asked one.
"I heard some demons were fighting in the feild by the castle, about a week's walk from here. Why do you ask?"He replied chattily. He obviously was bored and was grateful for this random conversation.
"..." Pleinair replied, He didn't need to know anything. She proceeded to go to the shop and buy some items.
Great... A week alone with Usagi...

. . .

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Whoa!! No No No No No No No No No!! No way I am gonna do that!!" Shouted the boy, backing up from the two approaching figures that caused him to slowly back against the wall, no way of escaping the dead end of an alley way. "I already told you guys, me and water, don't get along so well. I am sure you can find someone-"

"Heh, sorry kid." Replied the tall, spiky demon as he motioned for his partner, a shorter yet bulky demon with a club, to move in. "But we know there is some treasure down there at the bottom of this lake on the map, ya see? And we need a Cleric in case we get hurt, ya see? So, unless you want us to redecorate the wall with your body parts, I suggest you come with us, ya see?"

"Well, no, like I said, I totally cannot go to the bottom of some lake, sorry guys. I know this one guy-"

WHAM! The short demon's club came crashing down in front of Zu Zu, causing him to jump to the side in fear and crashing into a trash can, sending him to the floor. Hood removed, his ears popped up as well as his tail lashing about after escaping from underneath the robes. "Well well, look what we have here, a cat demon. Figures, rumor has it water is a taboo for your kind, but no matter. We can always tie you up and drag you down with us, ya see? Now, stop playing around before my friend here knocks you out, ya see?"

"Ok by now I think we all know I am not blind, so stop asking if I can see, and second, NO WAY!! Water is not my thing, and I think you should just let me leave peacefully, ya see?" He replied ina mocking tone, only to reopen his eyes to witness the short one leaping in the air, ready to bring the club crashing on his head. Alert, he went to jump to the side and draw his weapon, only to trip over his robes which sent him to the floor with a thud. At that moment, his tail was moving rapidly enought that it caught on it the handle to a trash can, sending it with a flick like a frisbee at high speed to the grunts head, knocking him out and sending him to the ground. In addition, when he reached for his stave before he tripped, he lost grip of it as it flew aimlessly away, coming down with the head of the lizard upon the tall one's head, sending him unconscious as well.

Covering his head, he slowly realized he wasn't getting beaten like a rag doll, and looked up to see the results. Dumbfounded, he merely sat there, stunned as to how fortune accidently went his way once again, finally shaking it off and grabbing his stave. Dusting off, he headed out of the alley way in good spirits. That is, before his tail brushed against a woman's rear, giving him a fist to the face and a taste of dirt. But other than that, today was gonna be a good day...or so he thought as his tail got caught in under the many people who walked by him, causing him to yelp in pain as he shot up.

"Figures, this tail is like a double edged sword sometimes I swear...Well anyway, if I am gonna change things and stop this vulgar behavior, I need to become the Overlord...but I don't fight. Geez, and I really want to pass the law that all lakes and rivers are to be drained far away from me, stinking water..."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Alice sat atop her house looking over a large field. She was trying her hardest to resist the temptations of the B. Rabbit. "Alice you know you want to become the overlord."said a voice in her head. She closed her eyes and opened them again. She was standing in a large room full of bookcases and shelves of toys and books. At the farthest reaches of the room stood a large figure, who was looking at her. "If i become the overlord of this world will you leave me alone." she asked angrily staring at the figure unwavering. It just stared at her not moving not speaking. Then it stepped out of the shadows revealing a large black rabbit. "Yes i will." it said with a grin of pure evil. Alice closed her eyes again and opened them again to find herself on her house looking over the field once more, the words of therabbit still echoing in her ears.

Wevvy

Wevvy walks towards the Overlord's castle. As he keep walking forward he bumps into a massive demon. The demon looks like he was on steroids and is at least double Wevvy's height.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, PUNK!" yells the demon right into Wevvy's face.
The demon examines Wevvy for a bit. Wevvy stands as if he was dead. His messy hair is covering his eyes, but the angel wing extending from his right shoulder surprises the demon.
"An angel in the Netherworld? You have alot of guts, kid."
"Please step aside..." says Wevvy in an extremely deep voice.
The demon yells, took out his sword and swung it at Wevvy. Wevvy flies back and kneels in pain. A huge mark appears on his chest, as blood drips out.
"Yes...kneel before me!" boasts the demon. "For I shall become the new Overlord! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"Overlord..?" whispers Wevvy. He stood back up and flicks his hair from his eyes, which suddenly changes from white to black.
"What is this!?" demands the demon, as he walks back slowly.
Wevvy quickly pulls out 2 Etoiles and dashes in front of the demon. He stabs the demon's stomach with the Etoiles.
The demon cries out in pain, "AHH!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!"
Wevvy ignores him and pulls the trigger. Not only that, he continuously clicks the trigger as it shoots into the demon's body, overkilling him.
After Wevvy runs out of bullets, he stops and takes his Etoiles out of the demon's body.
The bloody, fucked-up demon lays on the ground with his blood and guts everywhere, right outside of the castle.
Not caring about being covered in blood, Wevvy licks the blood off his Etoiles and chuckles.
"Sweet..."

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Etna fell asleep at the window, knowing full well that in the morning she would be in her room, because her prinnies would be too afraid of what would happen if she woke up still by the window. Meanwhile at about midnight, Sasuke was still in her room, putting traps and things everywhere, the prinnies were still cleaning their mess in the bathroom even after midnight. "Those fools haven't even brought Etna in here yet, this is my lucky day!" Sasuke thought as he finally finished up putting his traps in her room. Then he took his leave and went up stairs and through hallways, all the way up to the attic where his tiny room was. "I hate this place so much, and it's all Etna's fault!" He muttered to himself cleaning up his room before retiring.

In the morning Etna woke up to see she wasn't where she thought she would be. "Awww, isn't it such a good morning, and the sun is up already and staring me right.......in......the...........PRINNIES!" She screamed getting up and feeling pain shoot through her neck from sleeping on it all night. She ran to the bathroom where they were all sleeping. "YOU BASTARDS GET UP!" She screamed pulling a random lance from a corner of the room. She always had at least one lance in every room, even Sasuke's. She sliced 2 prinnies in half, before the others screamed and woke up, running out of the room and somewhere, hiding in the castle. "YOU BETTER BE SORRY!" She screamed again, and looked at the bathroom. "Well, at least the bathroom is clean." She thought calming down a bit and admiring the clean room.

Sasuke had already been woken up from the prinnies screams. "What did they do now." He sighed getting out of his bed and proceeding to go downstairs and into the room where Etna was. He was still groggy, and barely dodged the lance being thrown at him from the room. "Woah miss Beauty Queen Etna, what are you...." He cuoldn't finish his sentence, Etna was glaring at him, her head bent to the side in pain. "Oh, dear they didn't move her last night did they, and that means she didn't activate the traps either, so at least she isn't mad at me yet." He thought walking over to the lance lodged in the wall next to him and walking up to Etna, giving it back to her.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
"I'm tired!!" Whined Usagi on a cold night.
"...Then go to sleep" Pleinair explained.
Atleast he can go to sleep, I've been walking non-stop for three days now.I haven't seen as much as a town or a house since the first day...
"I'm hungry!!!" Usagi cried. Pleinair sighed.
What a brat, I knew this would happen
"...Then eat something" She said. Usagi disappeared and rummaged through the bag
Amazing how he fits when I'm not pushing him in...
Pleinair glanced all around her in the dark, until she managed to find some light. It appeared to be a town, So she decided to go that way.
I need a place to rest and...
"There's no more food!"Usagi pleaded, interrupting her thought
...and get more food...

. . .

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Etna took the lance from Sasuke, her face red with anger. "The nerve of those stupid prinnies, they are my eternal slaves and they will pay for not moving me to my room." She started, Sasuke started walking away, not wanting to hear a long unnesseccary rant from Etna. He walked about 2 feet from the bathroom before he heard an extremely loud explosion coming from Etna's room. "They didn't, oh COME ON WHY DID THEY HIDE IN HER ROOM!" He thought angrily teleporting himself in front of the entrance to her room. And just as he thought. It was on fire, and spreading quickly. "She was supposed to be in the room not a prinny!" He muttered under his breath strolling into the burning room as one lone burned to a crisp prinny walked out. "DOOD!" Was all it could say before it crashed to the ground. Sasuke was sure it was dead. "That could have been Etna." He thought turning around to see Etna in front of him with one of the most evil looks in evil look history. "My room, all of my things, everything I own, GONE!" She screamed and bolted into her room, roughly shoving Sasuke and making him fly into a nearby wall. "Oomph." He hit the ground after that. Etna soon came out of the room glaring at anything that moved. "We have no extinguishing items do we Sasuke?" She said looking over at Sasuke with a glare. "PRINNIES, and SASUKE! We are going to the Overlord's Castle now! I want to see everyone outside immediatly." She stormed outside with the remainder of her items. Sasuke teleported to his room in the attic, he had already cleaned his room out the night before. "Whatever I'll get her on the way." He thought teleporting outside the house where Etna, and the remaining prinnies were. They all stood and watched as the house burned down right before their eyes. "Phase 1 of my plan is done." Sasuke thought glaring at Etna in front of him.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Well, this sucks..." Mumbled Zu Zu as he sat atop a building near the edge of town. He was hiding up there because more and more demons kept stalking the poor cat man as they demanded he joined them as their cleric for the fight to become Overlord. "I know Clerics are short on supply, but when I say no they always attack me and I barely get away. It's like the whole town is after me. So annoying..."

As he sat up there, ears twitching as he listened for any pursuers, they picked up the recent band of demons trying to 'convince' him to joining them. "Not again..." Slapping his cheeks as he wanted to wake himself up due to lack of sleep, he lept from the roof top and bolted off from the town with the shouts of the demons soon behind him as they began their chase.

"There he is!! It's the Cleric!! Hey! Join our group now before we pummel you!!"

"Yeah, that makes sense, threaten to beat up the healer. Smooth..." Zu Zu replied in a heavily sarcastic tone, further angering the three demons, two equipped with rifles and the leader swinging his broad sword like a madman. If this keeps up I'll get caught, if only I could find some protection-

BAM!!

As Zu Zu turned around a boulder, he ran with a thud into another traveler heading in the opposite direction. Crshing to the floor, he openned his eyes after being startled and looked to see he bumped into a girl. "Oh!! I-I am so sorry miss, it was an accident! I was-" He started to apologize as the voices of his annoying pursuers started becoming louder and louder. Ah! If they catch me I'm dead! But I can't leave her here, who knows what they'll do!

"Sorry for this, but bare with me for a moment..." He said, picking up the stranger and leaping atop the boulder so as to remain unseen by the demons. Setting her down, he looked over the edge with his little cat ears folded down so as not to stick out to much, and he watched as they kept running along the path. Once they were far enough, he let out a heavy sigh of relief, grateful to be rid of them.

"Well, that was fun. Hey, sorry for bumping into you like that, the names Zu Zu, or just Zu, don't really matter I guess..." He started, actually getting a good look at this stranger he met. She had short blue hair with bangs that covered one eye, revealing the other eye to be pure red. She wore a white and red outfit with a big red bow on her head. She was obviously a demon, and from the looks of it she was hungry.

"Hey, here's an idea! Because I bothered you with my running from the hasslers, want some food? I have plenty if you're hungry?"

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
After grieving for less than 5 seconds over the burnt up house, which was now nothing but mush. Etna proceeded to start walking. "Excuse me, Beauty Queen Etna, there is a town nearby here, that isn't too far away. Want to take refuge there?" Sasuke asked Etna, who actually had no idea where she was going anyway. "Alright, we will go to this town you seek." She said as she stopped walking and gave him a hard look. "Where is it?" She asked in a bored tone. "Um, its actually right over there, past that field and a little ways from the overlord's castle." He pointed at a town in clear sight of them. "Um, well, thank you Sasuke for stating the obvious." Etna put her head up and started walking in the direction of the town. "PRINNIES! GET OVER HERE AND CARRY ME!" She screamed as 5 of them ran over to her and picked her up carefully. "SASUKE! Take that prinny over there and throw him at the house!" She ordered as she pointed at a prinny that was clearly a newbie and not doing anything. "As you wish." He said walking over to the prinny and throwing him at the house which exploded on contact making it almost entirely not there at all. Then they all marched along in the middle of a desert like place towards the town. They reached it in a short time of 4 hours. "SASUKE YOU LIED TO ME! That was NOT a short distance away!" She screamed getting off the 5 prinnies who collapsed from holding her so long. They were at the entrance of the town. "Well, we made it didn't we, now we just need to find an inn or something." Sasuke said as the group tried to be discreet in going into the town, but Etna had screamed so loud that everyone by the entrance was staring at her. "I will kill all of these cretins!" She screamed again pulling out her lance.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
"...Uh...Sure" She replied timidly. After all, she was looking for food anyway. The bag at her side twitched
"FFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD? GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!" Usagi begged, drooling. Pleinair's fist rested down on his head.
"...Be quiet" she commanded. Usagi said nothing for a few seconds and then said,
"Oh! I have to introduce us, I'm Usagi, and this is Pleinair. Usagi tried to lean toward the guy as close as he could being in the bag.
"She doesn't talk much" He whispered. This seemed to anger her because she tried to shove him into the bag again
"..." Her stomach growled, And she lowered her head. Her face was red in embarassment

. . .

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Just before Etna was about to slice all the townspeople's heads off, Sasuke stepped in front of her. "Come on we have better things to do, like find the INN!" He snapped at her, something he'd never done before. He didn't know why he did it either. Etna looked at her surroundings a bit. She was just about to slash Sasuke up a bit when she saw out of the corner of her eye something blue, bright blue. "HEY IT'S PLEINAIR! LONG TIME NO SEE!" She screamed running over to the outskirts of town a bit. Pleinair and another person, along with Usagi were there. Sasuke was stunned. He looked over at whoever she was looking at. "Who the hell are those idiots, more demon spawn like her?" He thought as he looked over the townspeople still staring at them. "She's a little on the bipolar side, so just go back to you JOBS!" He snapped at them, in which they immediatly went back to their other matters. The prinnies had stayed with Sasuke. "DOOD, come on you gotta kill Etna DOOD!" They tried to whisper and Sasuke shut them all up quickly. "You idiots be QUIET!" He stormed over to Etna's side, getting a good look at the people she apparently knew.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"...Uh...Sure"

"Good! Cause I have plenty to go around-"

"FFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD? GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!"

"WHAT!? What's that, that thing in your bag?" Yelped Zu Zu as he backed up, handing some bread to the girl and tossing it at the...thing...

"...Be quiet"
"Oh! I have to introduce us, I'm Usagi, and this is Pleinair. She doesn't talk much"

"Well...nice to meet you Usagi (whatever you are...). And hello Peinair, it is a pleasure to meet you!" He replied, less worried now seeing as the little thing was friendly and happily accepting his food. Well, at least they aren't attacking me, much better than those other people...

As he sat there with the untalkitive Pleinair, the silence was broken by the loud rumble of her stomach, soon followed by a light laugh from Zu Zu. "If your hungry, go ahead and dig in! Not much, but I have plenty of bread and lunch meat, so take what you want. I owe you for bumping into you earlier." He said in a polite and friendly tone. Howeverm he didn't expect much of a response from the shy girl, so instead he turned his attention to the arriving and univited guests. Oh geez, please tell me they aren't going to attack me, I'v had a bad enough day...

"HEY IT'S PLEINAIR! LONG TIME NO SEE!"

Suddenly, as the new red head girl ran their way, assumingly a friend of Pleinair, Zu Zu's tail shook loose and swatted one of the drinks, sending it flying off as it headed directly to the forhead of the red haired girl. Eyes wide open, Zu Zu could only internally facepalm as he despised his tail once again...

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Sasuke stood there behind Etna, studying the cleric. He didn't look very cool. "Hmmm, somethings not right about him, he looks like trouble." Sasuke thought. Etna was all up in Pleinair's face. "PLEINAIR! Have you lost weight! You look great and Usagi is cute as always! And who is this fellow over...." She couldn't finish her sentence because at that moment something horrible happened. Sasuke had first spotted the boy's tail swing out and he didn't get too worried. "Just a tail huh, well" He also couldn't finish his train of thought as the tail swung a drink from them flying, but it didn't fly into a window or something like it should, it hit Etna. Right. In. The. Face. Sasuke suddenly had a shiver of pure terror run down his spine. "Why, why in god's name would he" But it was too late. Etna's face had stopped any emotion. She didn't move for what seemed the longest time. Then she slowly pulled out her lance. "YOU. SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed as loud as it seemed a million people screaming at the same time. She looked around at everybody and lunged at Zu Zu. Sasuke couldn't do anything, he was powerless, he had only witnessed Etna like this once before, when someone at a local bar had accidently threw a dart at a bulls eye and missed, hitting her in the face. She would be unstoppable. She had killed the man in the bar that day.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
After walking around town kailen knew he was lost but didn't want to accept it. He sat down at a bench to think what he should next. "Once i become overlord i'll build up an army to destroy the human race and the angels. Dumb human blood its like poison to me but yet i have it in my blood. wothless mother why couldn't my fool of a father mate with a female demon" said Kailen. Kailen took out a pocket watch which was broken. "I'm such a fool i can't let time stop for me now said Kailen getting to his feet. Suddenly Kailen heard someone scream "YOU. SON OF A BITCH!" "Huh thats sounds like it came from the outskirts of town maybe someone having a fight. Thats so sweet but, they forgot me i'll have to change" said Kailen running towards the scream. When he got to where the scream was he saw a red hair girl holding lance towards a cat demon. There two other figures were there to but kailen didn't care he wanted to see what happen next so he hide in a near by tree and watch.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"YOU. SON OF A BITCH!"

"Pleinair it was nice meeting you. Here, take all my food and drinks I will be fine without it and here is some money for hotel byw now!" Zu Zu said in a hurry, thrusted all of his supplies into her arms and got up to leave, only to see the girl leap towards him in a blind furry. "Uh-oh gotta go!"

Waiting till the last second, he used his cat-like reflexes to swiftly evade the attack, squatting down and now leaping beyond the group atop the roof of a nearby building. "Listen! I am sorry! I didn't mean to do that honestly! My tail has a mind of it's own I swear!! I will gladly pay for any damages to your clothes ok? So please don't chase me, I am but a simple Cleric-" As he was shouting his plea for mercy, the last word he uttered caused him to stop, but it was too late. The group from before that hunted him down were down below. Why me...why...

As his face grew morbid once the bad luck cursed his soul, the gunshots from the other demons awoke him from his depressed state as he looked around for a plan. Either I become their slave, they kill me, or that girl kills me...wait, that girl seems awfully strong, maybe...

"Hold up you three! It is too late, I already have agreed to become her healer!!" Shouted Zu Zu as he pointed towards the infuriated Etna. "Too bad, I guess I can't work for you since I already have an employer!"

"WHAT! You chose some weak pathetic girl over us! Big mistake! We'll give you one last chance, right after we kill this weakling you better join us!" The demon thugs shouted, charging over to the redhead, weapons drawn.

Well then, while they kill each other, time for my gettaway! So glad fate is smiling upon me because today has been-

As he turned and started running to leap to the next building, his tail flicked and got caught under his foot, causing him to trip in pain over the edge and smack his face on the alley wall. He landed face first, head in the ground as he just sat their, sulking over his misfortune...Again...why me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back