• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time to start where i left off..........beating all hell out of you lot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Man it's been a while. I see this place has changed a bit since i was last here. Anyway down to business.

THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYONE ON THE FORUM

That's right. Just as a little warm up to get me back into RP'ing i'm willing to take on any RP'er on the board. Hell maybe even more. I'll take anyone on, newbs or the pros (you know who you are). Just post your template and i'll take you on. I'll post mine once my challenger puts their's forward.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

You may consider me pro. You may consider me a noob. Nevertheless, im taking up your challenge. Ill post my template in a minute.

Hah don't underestimate my character. Its not fully developed yet but:

Name~ Daklyn Pierce

Nickname- Prince of Darkness

Age- You can’t really say

Gender- Male

Personality- Daklyn has no emotions nor feelings. The only thing that inhabits his body is hate and anger. Evil intentions as well, but doesn’t tend to go for with that. He doesn’t tend to talk much, whereas he has nothing to say. He doesn’t get along with others well, as people tend to fear him.

Appearance- Daklyn can take any form he wishes. So basically he can look like anything.

Skills~Dark Mist
~The dark mist is his weapon with no choice at all. With Daklyn being the very soul of the mist he can use it in any way he wishes. The dark mist is a powerful gas that is incubated with about every element on the Periodic Table besides the few which include; Gold, Copper, Helium, and Potassium. The gas is capable of burning at temperatures close to the sun itself, freeze at a rate of .02 seconds, dissolve solids, or poison the human system causing brain damage, numb limbs, and lose of memory.

Shroud- As the mist gathers in a collected spot, the mist will harden, creating a barrier which is impenetrable to any attack.

Altimist- When the mist spreads out to a circular maneuver, the gapping whole will create a small void which will envelope anything in the way. As its finished the void will create a mass of energy equal to the amount of things it has absorbed.

Steple- This attack allows the gas to form solid spikes. These spikes come in numbers in which you couldn’t count.

Elements- With the help from the elements the gas is inhabited by the elements of mother nature. Coming from fire and ice, to the wind or lightning.

Clone- The mist is able to take the form of a human being, replicating whoever the user chooses. The clones cannot be attacks nor attack back. Only used as distractions, they don’t last too long, but can range from numbers to the hundreds.

-From the depths of the lost souls, he is able to led to dead under his control, creating hordes of them at a time.

-Fear is caused by darkness, which is inside everyone that has ever lived. Being the prince of darkness, he is able to manipulate this darkness for his advantage.

Sword~Bullioten- The dark mist was able to form a weapon, a sword, made of pure darkness. This is sword is completely shrouded in darkness. It is very large but can be wielded rather quickly with Daklyn.

HellsSting- With a quick slash of Bullioten, a large amount of dark energy forms into a wave of energy which is thrusted towards any target.
Silo- As the sword sends a wave of energy into the ground, an uprising of power is formed. The energy under the ground spreads out from under the ground at about a thousand yard radius. The energy then on command rises up giving the area a thick layer of goo. The goo hardens upon contact.

~His sword skills are limited but ranged with the powers of his mist giving him an unpredictable amount of techniques to use.

Bio- The researcher, Daklyn Pierce, is one of the most well known scientists to still be living today. His curiosity has led him to make some very creative inventions, which at present are weapons used in war. After getting tired of creating the same models over again, he wanted to imbue one of them with some of our natural elements. Ones that could be too dangerous to just man handle. Either way, he did so, with consequences.

The past guns he had created weren’t able to handle the types of plasma he would create for ammo. He tried many experiments with fusing the elements into a regular bullet. They were successful, but not with a gun. This time his hypothesis’s led him to the idea of fusing all of the elements together to form some type of solid. What type? He didn’t know, but to him, it would be worth it, as he didn’t have anything to use.

After months of messing with these elements and hours and hours of fusing, he was given a solid. Pure black and not too big either. It was thought to be expandable. It just fit his test tube. It was thought that he could form anything with this solid with the way the atoms reacted to other ones. Unfortunately it didn’t last long as he dropped the tube while tripping over his own feet. With Daklyn locked in a room for the night and no way out, the solid broke. A small liquid dripped out and suddenly exploded, creating a gas. The gas got bigger and grew as it shrouded the room. With Daklyn inside, his death would be quick, or so he thought.

The gas had killed Daklyn rather quickly, burning him from the inside out. With his body demolished, the mist slowly extracted his soul. His soul and the atoms from the mist reacted with amazing results. The soul became part of the mist, with Daklyn’s mind still in tact. Somehow the mist incubated his soul, creating a being, Daklyn himself, but it was him as a resident of the mist.

In the morning the gas gathered back up and a form of Daklyn, which resembled him perfectly. When the room was unlocked Daklyn left, with his new found self out to the world. Daklyn as had evil intentions inside him ever since he became a scientist, but never got to use them, fearing that he would be caught. Now, as he is basically dead, Daklyn plans on carrying out his plans, leaving them upon the many worlds he has yet to visit.

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Ok then Limitless, or Riku's Nobody as i remember you. Challenge accepted. I'll edit this post with my bio soon but to make this fair i'll let you choose the battlefield and you acn have the first post as well. You'r going to need all the advantages you can get.

Name: Dusk Adams
Appearance: http://www.cairisrin.com/gallery/fanart/cyclops.jpg

Personality: Mostly quiet. He is more shy of strangers so he tries to avoid talking and instead would usually observe from the shadows. However when he is fighting he is an extremly confident fighter, who won't let anything happen to his freinds.

Bio: Earth has quietly passed through the omniverse, letting it's children grow up and learn to grasp technology and science as it was intended. Eventually the earth gained world peace and it's advances soon followed, it's most notable, the ability to travel at light speed.

This technology enabled humans to inhabit not only Mars but span out foruther into the omniverse aswell, meeting new species and races every day. Now Mars is almost like a second home to humans and recently many valuable resources have been discovered.

Dusk's story however starts 20 years ago, when he was born to a young 14 year old girl who had gotten drunk one night and not thought of the consequences. Dusk was born in a shoddy back alley hospital in Manchester, England and abandoned on the same night. As his mother left him he was left in the care of a poor english family, who brought him up like their own child.

In a twist of circumstances, Dusk's foster mother was unable to give birth having recently being diagnosed with cancer which prevented her form giving birth to any child. She saw the child as a god send and because of the time of day she decided to name her new son Dusk Adams.

As he grew up Dusk learned to "survive" in the tough and sometimes deadly streets of Manchester. He quickly taught himself various forms of martial arts, quickly learning and mastering various forms of martial arts and armed combat. At the age of 12 he had mastered kung fu, jujitsu and even drunken boxing.

At the age of 18 he left college and travelled the world, developing his fighting skills and gained freinds while also helping those out with difficulties or problems. During his travels he realised that there was a great evil flowing through the planet which spawned out onto many people, causing them to rob, kill, and destroy the planet in whatever way it wanted.

After a few months Dusk came across a small temple deep in the amazon forest. There he found a small group of warriors, who had sinced rejected themselves from the planet, believing that the battle against evil was pointless. Dusk stayed in the temple, for a month, proving himself to his new mentors and learning more techniques that would help. Dusk saw that these past hero's had since given up, their belief in the world had evapourated with time, however Dusk was adament to continue where they left off. Seeing this determination the forgotton warriors saw a catalyst which they could spread their message across from once again. Dusk was mae a warrior of the temple, gaining his now recognisable Valkrye symbol on his armour and as a tattoo on his back.

He was also given an extremly powerful weapon which was kept safe deep in the temples structure. This was the one and only Valkrye sword, a sword whith emense power yet the grace and flow that would never be found with a weapon so powerful. The blacksmith that created the weapon had intended for a powerful soul to use it, but the warriors themselves didn't believe themselves worthy of such a weapon. He had spent much time and energy on the sword, decorating it with beautiful hand crafted wings which spread from the sides of the handle, wrapping themselves around the users arms while the blade was so thin that it could slice through any man made object.

Leaving the temple with a new purpose in life he set out to destroy the evil the planet spawned. As he travelled the world he fought many enemies. Most of whom planned on world domination or even universal conquest. Coming near to death many times he managed to survive and defeat his enemies. Slowly he became known as one of the Omniverses secret heros, one of the few that managed to go unnoticed on their travels.

Then two years ago he was taken from a battle on Mars to the epic battle between good and evil, or Valyon Lightstar to put it simply. There he fought bravely alongside many of the Omniverse's greatest hero's. The war ended in an epic battle where only the seven greatest heros faced an army bigger then any being had seen before, and somehow Dusk made it out unscathed.

After the battle Valyon revealed that he was infact just evening out the balance of power in the omniverse, but that Dusks actions was nescessary. In the end Valyon gave the young warrior a pendant and left him to travel the omniverse. He also gained the respect and trust of Ukiah Oregon, the great and powerful warrior seeing a good and willing soul within Dusk. He also gained the freindship of the beautiful and powerful Amirah.

For the next year Dusk travelled from planet to planet, once again meeting new freinds and defeating new enemies. His travels helped him gain new techniques, new weapons and new ambitions in life, one of which was to once again meet Valyon and Ukiah.

Then a year later he decided to return to his second home, Mars. While walking on a normal day he found himslef lost on the planets baren wasteland. After what seemed like a day of walking he found himself infront of a small cave. After wandering inside he came across a strange sight, there actually martians on Mars. After so many years on the planet Dusk was the first to see them. They lived in hiding, prefering the shadows then the light, almost ninja like in a way.

The cave was infact another temple like building, almost a shrine to a forgotton way of fighting that barely anyone in the omniverse knew about. Taking rest inside the temple he realised that he was in the same situation once again. Inside a temple where the inhabitants refused to leave, but still wanting to spread their message through another. Gracefully offering his alliance to the martians he started to train once again, this time in the way of the soul.

The way of the soul was an extremly powerful technique, one which utilized the power of the soul. Every being in the omniverse had one, and it's power rew with the users determination and spirit, which suited Dusk perfectly. After months of training Dusk stepped out from the cave, having mastered the technique and once again gaining a new purpose of life. Setting back out into the omniverse he set about bringing peace and prosperity to those planets he came to.

Weapons: Valkrye sword and two Wolfram P2K's. One of these transforms into Dusk's soul gun, a weapon which fireslarge amounts of energy, generated by the soul, at it's opponent. Dusk can also use his new found powers to help him in battle, however he hasn't really had a proper chance to actually see what he can do.

World: Earth/Mars
Theme Song: Gas Panic - Oasis

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Oh is that so? Well im hoping your a good challenge. But ill edit this once you edit your post.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well well, I see LDJ has returned, if not for only a short while. Had some spare time and figured I'd stop by. (stuck home baby sitting)

Glad to see you all have some spark left in yah. Don't lose to this kid Dusk, else I'd have to laugh at yah. ;D

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well give me some time. Im REALLY busy so ill have to edit sometime tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back