• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timeless (An Avatar RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Plot:
Within the hazy mists of the swamp, the young Avatar, Aang, was shown the distorted image of a young girl. The girl had night-black hair tied into a neat bun, with two tendrils falling back beneath her shoulder bone. She was clothed in a fabulous silk robe that displayed only the nails on her toes. No other details could be seen, save for the angel winged flying bore hovering inches from her head.
An elderly water bender, who had apparently taken up residency within the maze of tangled vines, told the Avatar and his friends of the swamp's secrets. Time was an illusion within the confines of the blurred marsh around them. He spoke of how the misty entanglement played tricks on one’s mind, bringing forth the visions of those they truly care for.
When will he meet this timeless young woman?
----------
As the Avatar goes forth to meet his new companion, the hardened Fire Nation prince, Zuko, has just left the company of his once loved Uncle Iroh. He has been traveling through the barren plains of the Earth Kingdom, hoping to find an establishment of some sort. The goings are slow, and he knows that his twisted sister, Princess Azula, cannot be far behind.
----------
Speaking of the demonic prodigy, she isn’t far behind. May, Tai Li, and herself, along with a new, unnamed companion, are trailing Zuko with a vengeance unseen before. They have overshot Iroh’s camp, so he stays to live another day. The same can’t be said for Zuko.
Her most notable companion, May, knows that she still has her childhood crush on Zuko, and she feels it may get in the way.
----------
The young illusion from the swamp lives in an eccentric mansion and is apparently the daughter of one of the wealthiest families in the world.
The innocent twelve year old is different than most people with her condition. She is a master at Earth Bending and can easily overcome some of the toughest men you’ll ever see with a simple push or pull of the Earth.

Rules/Expectations:
-Abide by Morpheaus’s rules. If you are not familiar with them, GET LOST.
-Wait 10 minutes in-between posting.
-You need a basic knowledge of seasons 1 and 2 of Avatar: The Last Air Bender
-Romance is expected. Let’s keep it PG-13 people.
-No spam. Period.
-Literacy. No crap like “ZoMG!!! He Leiked, totlly pwned yu!” (Yea, I’m not good with examples of elite). If you have to, milk the short statement. Make it longer with adding adjectives. They are your friends people, you should get to know them.
-Put “Zutara” before your template
-Post you bios here, do not pm me
-Most of the characters listed already have set backgrounds and descriptions, but make them entrancing, just to let me see what you’re capable of.
-Let me know if you won’t be around for a while so that maybe somebody you trust can take over for you for a while
-Just to let you know, there will be a lot of characters, that’s how the show is. But that doesn’t mean you have to abide by the show’s major plot, just the basics.

Now on to basic story rules/ fighting:
-No godmoding/power-playing… well… if you are an avatar fan, then you know there will be a few rare occasions when this will be allowed *coughavatarstatecough*
-Killing of other characters will be allowed with the consent of the other player(s).
-You can control villains that other players come up with without the consent of the creator
-There is basically already a set plot, but you can put as many spins on it as you want.
-I want to emphasize this. One player will be allowed to godmod/power-play. Get that through your heads. It doesn’t necessarily mean your character will die, just get defeated.
-As you can see, there is more than one plot line, so basically, you’ll only interact with people who affect you character

Now to characters:
Aang:
Katara:
Sokka:
Toph:
Zuko: (That’s me!)
Azula:
Tai Li (can be replaced by original character):
May (I would like to keep her, but you can be original):
Matar: (Roxas 13)
Those are the characters I would like to be filled in. I will allow for some originals that have their own agendas, but they are the main characters, unless you come up with a great character to replace them. Note the second to last expectation listed. Make them good people.

Template. If you do not understand some of the requirements, look at mine.

Name: (their title and name)
Weapon(s): (I like description here. It doesn’t have to be as long as mine.)
Appearance: (A picture would suffice, but fan art or a description are accepted)
History: (This is important. Who gets takes a character concerning Zuko, make yours interesting)
Bending skills: (What do you know they are capable of doing? What type of bender are they?)
Personality:
Extra(s):

Here’s mine:
Name: Prince Zuko
Weapon(s): Although he generally does not use it to fight, Zuko carries a dagger of the finest forge. It was given to him from his Uncle Iroh as a gift during the Siege of Bah-Sing-Se. Engraved on the fine workmanship is a short phrase, “Never give up hope.”
Putting the dagger aside, Zuko generally uses two sleek dual swords to conquer his foes. He has taught himself the art of dueling, and he has nearly mastered it.
Appearance:
princezuko.jpg

This is Zuko with his old Fire Nation armor on. He no longer wears those fine garments. He now wears shaggy mixtures of durable fabric to both blend in with the Earth Kingdom crowd and to resist the elements. He has also cut off the ponytail you see there, and has let his baldhead grow a short stub of hair all around, kind of like a crew cut.
History:
Zuko has always had things hard. As his father says, “Azula was born lucky. He was lucky to be born.”
That pretty much sums up his childhood. He and his sister were obvious rivals, despite how hard their beloved mother tried to bring them together. Azula tormented Zuko with depressing thoughts of how looked down upon he was by their father. They would often engage in practice duels, Azula mainly being the victor.
He watched with envy as Azula schemed her way into the hearts’ of those in power. As it has been said, she was a prodigy. She was the perfect daughter to take up residency on the throne.
While Azula played with Tai Li, May always had her eye on Zuko. They had a fling once when Zuko was about 13, but were torn apart after Zuko was unjustly banished from the kingdom he would have been ruler of.
Zuko’s mother is one character who has left a heavy impact on the young man. When he was younger, his mother was always there for him. In his entire family, she was the only one who saw him for what he really was: a person with a good heart. He enjoyed spending time with her, until one day she mysteriously vanished into the night, talking to Zuko one last time. That same night, their grandfather, the Fire Lord at the time, passed away as well. At his funeral the following morning, Azula was smiling devilishly.
What could this be hinting at?
Bending Skills: Zuko is pretty lethal when it comes to Fire Bending. In the past year he has perfected fighting with flaming daggers. However, now that he is in disguise, he doesn’t fire bend that much. That doesn’t mean he has lost it. His hardships make him stronger, more determined. He can now whip the fire at his will, but still nowhere near as well as Azula can.
Personality: You could say Zuko is hollow. He tries to not let his emotions get in his way, but everyone around him is almost forcing him to feel. He has been hardened by his distressed childhood, and every hardship has made him stronger. He is a determined soul who will stop at nothing to get what he desires.
Extras
Theme song: “Higher” by Creed
-----------

I don't think I'm being too hard... I think those expectations are fair :)
We'll start once at least Azula, Sokka, Katara, Aang, and Toph are filled. The other spots are just so that people can join.
Note this is my first RP, but I still expect literacy. No elite crap. Get that through your head.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
A bit of a bump is necessary.
A couple of views... and no response. Maybe I should close this and make a new one.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
I'll be the third partner
Zutara

Name: Matar
Weapon(s): He has a long dark scimatar that has eight runes which translate out to "May the darkness consume me."
Appearance: Long red hair with one black streak, tall, thin, muscular, has dark cold green eyes
History: Little is known about him. At age 4 he was taken in by the fire lord and taught fire bending. He and Zuko were friends and trained together a lot. He advanced much further than Zuko and they seperated. Little of his intentions are known but he travels with Azula and does anything she wants.
Bending skills: Lightning Bender, He does have fire bending skills but mostly uses lightning. He can send out a bolt that curves or goes straight. He can create small bolts and throw them or make a bow out of it. He also has many untapped skills.
Personality:Cold anti-social, very aggressive
Extra(s):n/a

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...Just to let you know, I didn't make up the dagger thing. That was in the show. Hmm... sounds a bit emo. I was expecting a girl. That was a pleasent shock.

Hmm... 1 response and 33 views. Come on people, you know you love Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back