• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timeless River Outfit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I was reading a lot of threads, and lookin at a lot of screens, and both include Sora wearing his old outfit in Timeless River, just wondering why he's wearing this, so post all your theories

Looked to make sure that there wasn't another thread on this, but sorry if i missed it

sorixed

Dattebayo!
;) I think that's because they want goofy,donald, and sora in there original clothes to match the surroundings just like atlantica underwater,lionking,halloween town ,to match their surroundings http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/083.pngbecause steamboat willie is in black and white as in past why not have them in there original look, like mickey was in that world? You know how in kh those were sora's old clothes so they put donald ,goofy clothes because that's oringinal clothing so as pete's and mickey's. I doubt the theory that said this is the very first world because sora is in his old clothes . I think it isn't he was in his new clothes when they were around the door that transport them to timeless river (steamboat willie)http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/039.j? Sora's clothing in timeless river are based on his kh1 clothing even if they made it more cartoonish to the feel of his big shoes change to mickey type shoes,his jacket,and his face etc. so it would match altogether.

Last edited:

DarkKeira16

O so they call that place timeless river?I always thought it was gonna be called Steamboat Willie.Hmm maybe i have been away too long......but oh well,Timeless river sounds alot better anyway.

Kairiissocute

sora's new and old outfit are very complex: many pockets, chains etc. ; Sora is not wearing his old clothing from KH1, but rather having a much more simple appearance {same thing with donald and goofy and mickey}. can you tell what color sora's Timeless River outfit is or whether it is from KH1 or KH2? I sure can't. look at BOTH of these:
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img22933.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2727.htm
see! they don't look anything like the first OR second version of Sora, do they

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I think it is his kh1 clothing except they changed it to make it more cartoonish to match that world like his big shoes are mickey type shoes, his face is different, his jacket is smaller but it doesn't matter to me they are putting those clothes to make it look like his old clothing to change it in that world.

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Kairiissocute is actually right, it's sora's outfit a bit more 'simpled-down'. Goofy and Donald took their old cartoon look, as well as mickey and pete, so as matching the world (such as sorixed said, atlantica, halloween town, ect..). But the timeless river version of sora is a bit more basic than his KH1 version of his normal self.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorixed said:
I think it is his kh1 clothing except they changed it to make it more cartoonish to match that world like his big shoes are mickey type shoes, his face is different, his jacket is smaller but it doesn't matter to me they are putting those clothes to make it look like his old clothing to change it in that world.
That's exactly what i'm say kairiissocute im not disagreeing that his cloth is different from the first game cause it was to match the world and base his old ones but in order not to do that they replaced his big shoes ,gloves and all..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back