• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timeless River?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Umm... Timeless river is the world based on Steamboat Willie, Mickeys third cartoon, ( many says its his first, but he did two others before that, but it was in steamboat willie he was developed to become to what he looks like today.) and is located at Disney Castle. Its the cartoon where he is at that boat, standing an whistling, you know. Now someone other tell him more.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
yea.... I think it was the first source of light or something, i don't remember that well...

zerokool

Mabye he's trying to tell Sora and co. something important in that world. Mabye a big secret will be revealed about why he's with the oragnization and what he plans on doing. I know it said that once Mickey takes of his hood everything will become clear, but I believe that Mickey has his own agenda and is working to help Sora.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Yamijim1 said:
wait 3rd cartoon/ what were the fisrt two about?

The first was Plane Crazy, he took Minnie on a planetour, and it didnt go so well, and the second was the Galoupin Gaucho( dont know if I spelled that right) where they was in some kinda wild west place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back