• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timeless River's Temptation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, I just got through Timeless River and I have one question about it. Right before you go through the entrance, Merlin tells you that there's a dark temptation waiting for you in Timeless River. What "temptation" was he talking about?

Justsoul

Later in the level Sora and friends are like "So if we are in the past, that means we can change the future!" and they become tempted to change it i guess.......

Averixx

like at the end of the level and u return to Disney castle donald tries to go back to Timeless River to not meet Daisy. LOL.:D

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and that's why pete was there. to remove the cornerstone of light from its origin so that maleficent can take over the disney castle.

I

inhiding

Think about it; the people in Disney Castle thought Pete was enough of a problem even before the Heartless came into existance. If Donald changed the future by telling Steamboat Willie Pete about the bad Pete we know now, then they'd have to deal with him everyday.

Overall, I don't think it was necessarily bad. They just didn't want what'd come out of changing the past's Pete, even though in a way, it is better.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's the temptation to change time. It almost got Donald( by the way, that whole scene with Donald and Daisy was funny. It gave me a lot memories from the cartoons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back