• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tips to Beat Sephirtoh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSora

I just beat the game for the third time, and this time I'm trying to get all the Keyblades. I got the Ultima already, and I need to beat Sephiroth to get the last one. I just can't beat him. I'm level 55, so I figured I needed to gain some more exp. What would be the best place to do so? The world that never ends was giving me a decent amount running through that, but is there any other ways?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the noobish question, but I've never tried Sephiroth before.

daydreamer01

get more exp

go to the pride lands
use the gull keyblade
get low life
go to the top of pride rock
use the magnetic spell(cant remember what you called it)
once you defeat all baddies, reapeat

thats what i did to get more exp and sorry if this doesnt help

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
use cheat codes if u must and when u fight him and he is using that attack that drains ur mp and ur health to 1 right as he is useng that attack ether attack him or use reflect that will conter the attack and deal great damage on him. Although u have to have good timeing with the reflect spell one.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
get more exp

go to the pride lands
use the gull keyblade
get low life
go to the top of pride rock
use the magnetic spell(cant remember what you called it)
once you defeat all baddies, reapeat

thats what i did to get more exp and sorry if this doesnt help

Same as this, but do it at The World That Never Was. You'll get 2000 xp per Nobody, but make sure you have Once More and Second Chance or you'll die easily. When you have 1hp left, use a potion and repeat. [Spam Reflega if you must]

EDIT: You don't have to use Gull Wing if you have Experience Boost equiped in your abilities.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Same as this, but do it at The World That Never Was. You'll get 2000 xp per Nobody, but make sure you have Once More and Second Chance or you'll die easily. When you have 1hp left, use a potion and repeat. [Spam Reflega if you must]

good idea ill try that next time but u wanna be at least LV 45-75 if i dont wanna die so easily...and try not to use ur drive forms cuz when u do only they gain experiance not u.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Get all of the Orichalcum +'s to get the Ultima Weapon. Here's the guide I used on how to get the Orichalcum +'s: YouTube - KH2 - Ultima Weapon & Orichalcum+ Guide

After you synthesize the Ultima Weapon equip it as your Keyblade. At least get to Level 70.

Equip Elixirs and Hi-Potions in your Items. Put Curaga in your Magic Shortcuts.

When you go into battle stay away from him as much as possible, only attack him when he throws you in the air or when he jumps. That's what I did, it took me 20 minutes to finish the battle but I got it done.

I hope that works out for you! Good luck!

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
I just beat the game for the third time, and this time I'm trying to get all the Keyblades. I got the Ultima already, and I need to beat Sephiroth to get the last one. I just can't beat him. I'm level 55, so I figured I needed to gain some more exp. What would be the best place to do so? The world that never ends was giving me a decent amount running through that, but is there any other ways?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the noobish question, but I've never tried Sephiroth before.

Get Exiliers and power up your drive abilities.

Gnosis

Be patient, and study his attacks... All of them are avoidable. Equip a couple of Elixirs for when he One-Hits you and have Refectga as another shortcut.

You need no more LvL in order to beat him. Just use your brain =P

Edit: Like someone said before; powering up your Drive Form Abilities is a must.

99% EbIL

What mode are you on? Easy. Medium or Proud mode? If easy, get to about 60-70, and get all drive ability's. If medium, get70-80 with all drive ability's and 6 high-potions. If Proud, 80+, Maxed drive ability's, 6 High-Potions, and Ultima-weapon.
If you are below 80 in proud mode, your screwed.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
99% EbIL;3782883 said:
If you are below 80 in proud mode, your screwed.
Not really. I'd say 55+ for proud.

For the heartless angel move, get to him, high jump, and air combo him. It's preventable[though if you don't make it in time, all your MP is lost and your HP is down to one.]

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Guard. Reflect. Attack. When he gets serious some more guarding and countering. Reflect should help and uh make sure you have High Jump and Ariel Dodge to avoid his attacks if you can't block, and to home in and attack with he's doing his "LOOK AT ME IM TURNING PINK" attack that reduces your HP to 1... With that, your good... I think.

Captain Yoyo

you dont need exp, i beat him at level 48 in proud so you should be fine.
there is a glitch that takes place when he does the suffering angel attack.
whe the flash happens , use cure on yoursewlf, if done with perfect timing you will have max health, but no mp the go bash him up.
1more tip, keep him in the air and use thatattack that knocks him left to right .

williams358/2

be at least level 85, and have elixirs. Have curaga and reflega in shortcut menu, a long with hi-potions.
A lot of people think the only way to not get hit by sephy's first attack is to press triangle, but you can use reflega which will not only block his attack, but throw it back at him.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lolol level debate. Those who recommend a higher level just means that they were too shitty to beat him at a level lower than the one they recommended.

Personally, I just level up all my forms, then go crazy on the Peak with my levels, just to get to level 99, then to see how much I rape him. There's no recommendation in that, by the way. You can go about it however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back