• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tired of being called n00b?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i hate people calling me or others n00b, just because we have less than 500posts or joined a few months ago, and when this dudes come and say what are you n00bs talking about that pisses me off!!!!:mad: :mad:
what do you think???

pansonman

yah even tho i hav a few posts i read a lot of threadz bfo joinin the forumz n when i c thiz posts of thiz jitz with like 3000 posts n say that n00b thang damn makes wanna swing at them foolz

pansonman

dam i stil cant buhliev dat weveen waitin fo 4 yearz fo dis game man n finally da game is gon b releazd in bout 1 month

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i know, its been a long time since the ASAS and DD videos, i remember the second time i defeated KH i had everything and after all the credits the ASAS appears and i was like wtf? n when i was watching it i was with my mouth open thinking i cant wait til this game comes out next year

pansonman

n now here we r dawg a few weekz away from da 28 damn when dat day comz by da tim i get outta scewl all da kh2s gon b sold out mayb ima ditch scewl dat day

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
im not going to school on tuesday, so i can be the first one in gamestop to buy the game xD anyways i already have it reserved with 20 bucks

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
so how come nobody has posted something here besides you, maybe i posted this thread in the wrong section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back