• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Titan Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Well you need to be level 80 to enter, I guess but for some reason I had it and entered it at level 60-70 somethin.

According to my sources: You talk to Hades at his chamber. It should appear.

mysticalmario

??? i have talked to hades hella times and im level 93 and i still cant get the titan parodox cup either!

sephiroth_024

yep, u need ur summons lvl to be i think 4 or 5 for the paradox titan cup to show, and at 7 for the hades paradox that im sure, but if u need help lvling ur summons up i know a great and easy way to do it, well ill tell it anyways, well summons only gain exp. when a bar for the summon gauge is used, well it would take so long if u waited for teh guyge to just go down on its own, so i went to the dugeoun part in beasts castle, and summon genie before entering the next room, have summon boost equiped, switch him to the master form and go to teh enemies, its a bunch of gargoyles, wait till teh bar is just close to half empty and use the limit attack, use it to the end and it kills all the enemies, when they die dont collect all teh orbs and go. when u use it the gauge that u had at half should just be starting the next bar, just collect enough orbs to reset it just so that when it gets back to say 3 it switches back to 2 then move and collect a few mor to get it at 3 again, this makes it that every time it goes from 3 back to 2 it gains an experience point, i did this for maybe 10-15 min and i had maxed out my nvr used summons. im telling u this is a cheap and fast way, just collect enough orbs to bring it back to the bar it was just at, then go back to the save point and leave the world, before the summon desapears, if u do the drive gauge stays full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back