• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Titanic 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
It's a nice job whoever did this. You can see some scenes of Catch Me If You Can in there.

It's most def. fake.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
lmaoo omg, perfect. <3 I saw scenes from Hulk, Con Air, The Basketball Diaries. That's all I got.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...funny, the only movie clips you mentioned were from movies I had not seen ('cept for Austin Powers and Hulk)

...I guess I'm just not good with things like this -_-

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
FTW o--0;;"Jack is back"
Yeah, once I saw the part from Austin Powers...thats what I said.-_-;; How teh hell could someone become a block of ice? I'd still go see it if it were real..yea know, just to see what it was like.
I cried forever watching that movie ;-; *hugs video*

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Aww hell no. This has got ot be fake. I hope this is fake. I don't want another Titanic. Don't get me wrong. The first Titanic was a great movie. One is enough.:)

1948dragon_

I only noticed s parts of catch me if you can :( I must suck at thease kind of things

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok, after watching it, you shouldnt believe it in the first place because what the hell was with the Techno music? XD

Titanic the Musical... LOL..

whatever happened to the fag Leo? He had some good movies.

S

Shadow Soldier

Leo = Fag...

and that was like the only two good movies he had. Romeo and Juliet and Titanic.

I

inhiding

Agreed. And he's pretty hard to take seriously, too.

.:kao-chan:. said:
I liked him in Romeo n juliet. (oooh tey were dirty...)
Albeit Claire Danes (Juliet) looked like a man in some parts of the movie. Cried like one at the end too.

:(

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
After watching this fan made trailer....I said, "What the f***." That person who made that fan made trailer did a really good job. Still, it would be interesting for a sequel.......nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back