• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Titans Middle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know of Titans West (the originals) and Titans East, here's a new team started in the Midwest (the west coast of Lake Michigan). There they have their own villains to face and even have communications with the other Titans.

The Team:
Sylex
Aquagirl
Pixxer
Elementalist
Zander

My char.
Code Name: Sylex
Powers: uses Magic the Gathering cards to cast real spells. (His spells will depend on his teammates' powers.
Weakness: If he uses too much mana in casting a spell, part of his system shuts down. (too much white: loses hearing, blue: Brain shuts down (Death), black: loses sight, red: loss of feeling, Green: hearts stops (death), and colourless: paralyzation)
Appearence: Long white hair, Black eyes, Red-gauntlet-like hands, Green muscles and shirt, Blue skin, and Silver Trenchcoat and pants (his skeleton and nerves are made of indestructible Darksteel)
Bio: Kept secret, but used to be the Barrin of the world of Dominaria. When his body was destroyed in killing the Phyrexians, he was given a new one by an evil being, who then sent him to destroy the gods, but they defeated him and he has become a new person.

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
Code Name:Aquagirl
Powers:Manipulation and production of water, super strength, super agility.
Weakness:If exposed to too much sunlight, she could die or loose conciousness. It depends on the level of UV rays.
Appearence:Long black hair, deep blue eyes, lightly tan skin(like Starfire), 5'3, a turquoise colored t-shirt over a dark blue hoodie, a cropped light blue skirt, black tennis shoes.
Bio:The princess-in-exile of Atlantis, she was banished from her kingdom after she aided the Titans West in apprehending Trident. She was recruited by the Titans Middle, and is now something of a second-in-command member.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Code Name: --
Power(s): Can control, create, form, and attack with any type of energy. He is extremely powerful. He also had telepathic and telekinetic powers, as he can't really pick stuff up with his tiny star points.
Weakness(es): Close-range battles and anything new.
Appearence: Pixxer is a tiny, yellow, shimmering star that floats around. He has two big, warm, unproportional, mahogany eyes located in the center of his star shape that contain all of the signs of his many attitudes and emotions, as they are his only facial feature.

Bio: Pixxer, being so small and innocent-lookng (and rather cute), is often underestimated. But, fight him in a battle, and you'll most likely lose to his awesome powers. Pixxer has formed a great relationship with the Titans Midwest, and they all respect and enjoy him. He is confindent and in control of things, although he does get a little defensive at times. Pixxer is just plain funny in his actions, and he can always put a smile on your face. Even though all he does is chitter and squeak, he is a great individual to come and talk to when you're down. He'll always comfort you and make you smile. Pixxer may not be human, but hey, every team needs a mascot.

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Name: Salgoe

Powers: Darkness/Unholy

Weaknesses: Holy

Appearance: Red hair and eyes. Black wings and armor.

Bio: A former angel of the Heavens, he was betrayed by his comrades. Walking upon Earth, he found himself in a perpetual area, and the keepingplace of the Nechromicon. Touching it, he gained the power to control the Undead, and fell from God's grace. Determined for revenge, he began planting seeds of greed & worse feelings within human beings.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Template:

Code Name: Zeran

Power(s): Can manipulate light and darkness, Holy

Weakness(es): Phsyical attacks

Appearence: Blonde hair with black streaks, and black eyes with gold flecks. He wears baggy pants with a chain, and a white T- shirt with a black lightning bolt in the middle. A bandana with holes in it serves as his mask.

Bio: Zeran was abandoned by his parents, and forced to live off the streets. He is not sure what side to belong to, but whoever gets in his way he destroys. Zeran hears about the Titans coming to his area and decides to join. Zeran was let in reluctantly, being a former theif. No one seems to trust him, so he usually never talks to any of his team mates. He knows the twists and turns of the streets and is a good member to the team. Zeran is just grateful to have a roof over his head.

Zeran has a complicated past, doing dealing with Salgoe when he was a theif. Could that get him in trouble now?

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
yo

Code Name: Ellementalist
Power(s): The four elements, Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water
Weakness(es): She has a very limited energy supply, she can't fight long
Appearence: see sig
Bio: She was born with strange powers in a small country south of china. The local lord thought her an omen of doom, but the people called her a savior when she used her power of water to calm common wildfires. They protected her untill she began to be hunted by mercenarys of the lords. They raized her village, massacred the people. Meilin escaped, but became sullen and withdrawn, settling where she was least likely to be persecuted. The middle of nowhere, In Michigan.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nevermind, she's here! Let's get started.

"So, you're sure you guy's won't need any help from Cyborg to start up your Tower?" asked Robin from the large, central screen.

"Nah, me, Aquagirl, and Pixxer got it under control. I heard what happened over in Steel City. Give my best to Raven," said Sylex.

"I somehow doubt she'd appreciate it, but I'll pass it along." The commscreen went blank.

"So, guys! You got that holodeck finished?"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin looked up. "How am I supposed to finish it? My specialty is nature, not mechanics. It's almost to foreing to me for words." she said, glaring at the thing. She wanted to be back in her room, tending her garden, not rigging up technology.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"When did you get put on Tech duty? You're the Decor Person! This place needs plenty of life, not all steel-grey walls and ceilings. Give it your touch, M'lady!" Sylex bowed. and laughed as he headed off to find Zeran. (He's not online right now, so we'll just say later that he was on patrol)

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin clapped her hands in joy. "Yay!" she yelled, running off to her room and coming back with several potted plants in tow on a wagon. She grabbed an aster and ivy and immediately started on making the place less grey. In no time at all, she had filled the room with wisterias, asters, and ivy vines that climbed to the cielings. SHe put a bouquet of Tulips and Roses on the table and set fresh snapdragons and Delphinium all over the border of the room.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OOC: Sorry you guys posted while I was writing this, you can skip it if you want...

Zeran heard someone coming up behind him, "Oh no you don't, " He whispered.

As the foot steps grew closer Zeran ignighted his hand in bright light.

Thump. Thump.Thump.

Zeran turned around and blasted Sylex.

When Zeran saw who it was he blasted, rushed over, ''Er.. sorry Sylex, I dodn't know it was you... Can't be to careful..."

Zeran was mad. On his first day he had already blasted the boss! It was all his fault for thinking it could have been...well....

Zeran stoped thinking and grabed Sylex hand and lifted him up. Then he gave Sylex a medicen pack.

"Really sorry, you freaked me out."

Zeran already has bas rap for being an ex-theif. Was he going to be fiered? On his first day?

Zeran stood and waited for the punishment.... This was NOT a good first impression.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin looked at Sylex and grinned. "Okay then... How do you like Anthuriums and Carnations?" she said, pulling the wagon back to her room, before stringing Anthurium along the ivy. "They go well with all the yellow and white..."

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OOC: Sorry you guys posted while I was writing this, you can skip it if you want...

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Pfft, it wasn't much," Sylex grinned. "You'll need to step it up some if want me to keep from using your attacks as a source of Black Mana. Being out on the streets must have made you a bit jumpy, I don't blame you, I was like that for a while after... Nevermind. Anyways, I'll see you in the main room in about a half-hour for our first official meeting."

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
"Sure, Okay, be right there"

Zeran gave a big sigh of releif.

That was a close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back