• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► To ask or not to ask?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What to do with this girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Whatever you do, just don't be awkward.

If she's really drunk, how she'll react to #2 or if she'll even remember it won't be credible. You seem to be set on #1, so just go for it. And post results.
Funny you say that because at another party, we were both drunk and she told me that I should go over and hook up with this one girl so I said, "Wanna come over here and help me practice??" And either she didnt hear me or she just didnt want to so she walked away.

The next morning I apoligized for asking her and she was like wtf are you talking about? So at least she's a forgetful drunk.

αsiя

space coke
Well there is a chance you might pull a Romeo and Juliet with #1.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I would say go with two. I did pretty much the same thing with the girl I am currently with, and I didn't even have booze to use as a fall back. What is the worst that can happen, she hate you for the rest of the year then you never see her again. Big whoop.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I'm pretty sure she's not into me but that may be because I've never showed interest in her.

Three years and you've never shown interest? I'd be amazed if you weren't friend zoned already. Anyway, if you're both going away to college and have no chance of pursuing a relationship anyway, why would you "tell her how you feel"? Dude, you're finishing highschool, just get her drunk and plow her. Feelings are for relationships, not asking if you can kiss someone.

Pump her. Suck her nipples.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Go with #1. Clear option. If you're not going to see her anyway, why not go for it?

Like you said, it's pretty much your only chance.

Gatorade

Three years and you've never shown interest? I'd be amazed if you weren't friend zoned already. Anyway, if you're both going away to college and have no chance of pursuing a relationship anyway, why would you "tell her how you feel"? Dude, you're finishing highschool, just get her drunk and plow her. Feelings are for relationships, not asking if you can kiss someone.

Pump her. Suck her nipples.
I'm not graduating, I'm only a junior. But it's not like we're best friends, I mean we say hi to each other if we see each other in the hallways and we have little conversations here and there and sometimes we hang out with the same people, but it's not like we're super-close, that's why I'm unsure what she'd want.
Go with #1. Clear option. If you're not going to see her anyway, why not go for it?

Like you said, it's pretty much your only chance.
That's how I feel, it's pretty much my only chance for the rest of my life. And she's hawtttt.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I say number Uno.
Get the kiss over with.But if you do take #2...Take it slow.

Apollo

Silver Member
You already said you don't give a shit about the possible cons; so just go for 1.

Gatorade

n546737505_514014_1744.jpg

This is the girl. She is an aspiring singer/actress so this is her modeling shots from a couple of years ago. This is obviously touched up a bit, but not too much. And she's matured since then, if you know what I mean.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
As stupid as it sounds, yeah, #1 seems like a solid plan if that's really what you want.
You keep disregarding #2 anyway, so you might as well just keep to it. xD

Just watch out with the getting drunk though. If against all odds she actually does like making out with you and you two go too far, you might get yourself into an uncomfortable situation. Protection wise and stuff.

Gatorade

As stupid as it sounds, yeah, #1 seems like a solid plan if that's really what you want.
You keep disregarding #2 anyway, so you might as well just keep to it. xD

Just watch out with the getting drunk though. If against all odds she actually does like making out with you and you two go too far, you might get yourself into an uncomfortable situation. Protection wise and stuff.
Thanks but no matter how much alcohol is in her, she would never have sex and I wouldn't push her to do that because I don't want to either. I say that now, sober, but if you knew me or if you knew her, you would believe me.

Apollo

Silver Member
n546737505_514014_1744.jpg

This is the girl. She is an aspiring singer/actress so this is her modeling shots from a couple of years ago. This is obviously touched up a bit, but not too much. And she's matured since then, if you know what I mean.

Nice dude. You gotta tell us how this all plays out.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
#1 makes it seem as if the only reason you did all this was to get in her panties..

#2 seems like you said all those lovey dovey words just to get in her panties

if i were the girl and if i weren't that into you i wouldn't like choice #2. if you where kinda cute in my eyes then id like #1 better and blame it on the booze.

if i where into you then id love option #2 because i looooove a gentleman. but i would still feel kinda disappointed because i would feel that the only reason you said that was so you can get laid that night.

EDIT: damn im late XD

go for #1 dude i think its the best choice.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Go wih Option #1. You seem pretty set on it, anyways. Screw the cons, this sounds like your only chance.​

Also, results would be nice to hear. Only if you feel like it, though.​

-x-​

EDIT: Tied on the poll now because of my vote. xD​

krexia

Translator
Awards
Just kiss her. If she pulls away or says no, obviously don't force the issue. But confidence usually goes over better than extended confessions.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yeah go with #2. Jumping the gun and flat out kissing her would make you look like a fool and she probably won't talk to you ever again lol.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
So ..you just want to kiss her?..Or do you want a relationship? I can't tell from the first post.

But if all you want to do is kiss her and nothing else, then just kiss her. Like you said, you won't see much of her when she goes to college anyway. Don't have any regrets though.

Gatorade

Alright so the prom/shore house was this weekend. It didn't happen. We were both pretty drunk and so I pulled her over to the side and told her how beautiful she was and how I had a crush on her since freshman year. It didn't work. I chose option 2 only because option 1 didn't feel right.

Background info: I was complaining to some of her friends that there werent many single girls and they were like, "what about (enter this girls name here)? I said I would love to get with her. So eventually they went to talk to her and she said she doesn't like random hook-ups if she doesn't have feelings for the person.

So when I told her I liked her, I told her I completely respected that and I didn't want to force her but I really wanted to. Basically, she said thanks but she can't, gave me a hug and walked away.

It's not like I was sexually inactive this weekend because of this rejection (I got head later that night). But this really left me feeling empty and I would have traded anything to kiss her. I'm glad I told her how I felt but I think the alcohol caused my words to not be as effective as they could have been if I was sober. I will still have an opportunity to kiss her in the future, but none as good as that. Whether or not I'll keep trying will be based on how I feel at any given time. Thanks for listening. Just thought I'd update you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back