• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To continue or not to continue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_reborn

Do you want the series to end after kingdom Hearts 2, or keep going?

If it can be continued with out sacrificing the greatness that'd be great but if it is going to turn crappy then I'd want it to stop

Counterpart

KH will end at KH3.Anymore than that then the game WILL lose its greatness/creativity.I honestly at first wanted it to be like FF but it will be REALLY hard to have it a long run without ruining anything & keeping Sora alive for so long.(FF has a different character each game)

KratosAurion

I think that it should end as KH2, because there are a bunch of things to think about:

1. THE EXTREMELY AND EXCRUSIATING LONG WAIT
2.This game I think is more a a 2-part story game

But that again is my opinion

anyone but me

KHandBritney said:
I hope it continus for a long long time like Final Fantasy.
the problem is, it would easily die if continued as long as final fantasy... final fantasy is not a direct game sequel, each one has a different story, and different characters.. to keep a single story alive with the same characters for about 10ish games would be almost impossible

Heartless1990

End it please...

Aw...sad to say but I really actually wished KH1 ended there. I mean, I played the game, beat Ansem, watched the ending and saw the damn ending. Then, all you know is that Sora, Donald and Goofy are chasing after Pluto and the game ends. That's it.

I would've screamed back then because this was even before Square was even considering making Kingdom Hearts 2 nor Chain of Memories. (Another Side Another Story wasn't a "sneak preview" for KH2; it was just a teaser idea made by Square before they thought of making KH2).

About a year later, I start hearing rumors of KH2. I kept rejoicing and saying "THEY BETTER MAKE IT!" If they hadn't, I would've killed them for the incomplete ending of KH1...Just like how I felt at the end of FFVII which ticked me off when the credits suddenly appeared.

But, I want them to stop at KH2. I mean, I can't wait any longer for more KH games. If they do make a KH3, I could understand and of course, I'd wish to purchase that game as well. I just cannot stand any more wait.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i hope kh will go on for a little while. i really want it to go no forever likee ff, but ffs are different. just like anyonebutme mentioned,ff has different characters. i know it's hard what to see how it ends, but it's like tekken and ff7. ff7 has like 5 games, including a movie. kh could have new problem. they didn't even put every dinsey characters in it yet. like stitch. it would be great to have stitch in it. i just hate talking about these so much. i would really love to have kingdom hearts go on. if you guys don't like that. then it should go on with a few more games. it's just that kingdom hearts is my #1 game ever and that feeling will never change. NEVER!

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
I think it should end at KH2 because if they go to KH3 there would be 2 problems.
1. People walking around in circles getting dizzy wating for KH3.
2. They would have to change up KH2 a little so there is a 3rd one.

Heartless1990

Sorasangelxj9, I'll extend on what you said:

3) They'll have to make the battle system even MORE complicated so KH3 doesn't feel like a KH2 replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back