• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To make things clear about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It's debatable whether or not she was even part of it, unless she never got a chance to learn Sora's name...pardon my ignorance on the matter, I haven't seen that part of BBS yet.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
All the people presented in the "Sora" Montage are sleeping people; those who slumber, such as the PoHs, find their way into Sora. He is the key to saving them because he holds within himself their memories.

So I think, anyways.

It could go even deeper than that. Wouldn't Riku be a more likable candidate for Terra's rescue? And yet Sora seems to be the key who connects to everyone. Personally I think it may be Sora's ability to "heal" and "harbor" hearts in addition to holding memories of them deep within his heart. His heart is like a hub to everyone elses

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's debatable whether or not she was even part of it, unless she never got a chance to learn Sora's name...pardon my ignorance on the matter, I haven't seen that part of BBS yet.

Yeah Aqua kinda predicted that Riku would fall into darkness and Sora would be the one to save him. Yeah she's defininately connected to Sora, no doubt.

It could go even deeper than that. Wouldn't Riku be a more likable candidate for Terra's rescue? And yet Sora seems to be the key who connects to everyone. Personally I think it may be Sora's ability to "heal" and "harbor" hearts in addition to holding memories of them deep within his heart. His heart is like a hub to everyone elses

He's almost like Kingdom Hearts in human form.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah Aqua kinda predicted that Riku would fall into darkness and Sora would be the one to save him. Yeah she's defininately connected to Sora, no doubt.

Wouldn't be surpised if Sora ends up becoming Kingdom Hearts along with MX to take him down. Cuz I think the LAST Xehanort will finally achieve the "Xehanort Goal" of fusing with the Heart of all Worlds. Its about time Sora realize ya gotta fight KH with KH.

Nayru's Love

Awards
She may have met him, but that may not necessarily mean that she's connected to him, or at least like how all of the other people were. Case in point, Xion never meeting Sora. I'd think that all of the people in the montage would be connected to Sora in the same way.
Which kinda bugs me...Nomura said he wanted Sora to be a normal kid, yet you've got...this. >_>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
She may have met him, but that may not necessarily mean that she's connected to him, or at least like how all of the other people were. Case in point, Xion never meeting Sora. I'd think that all of the people in the montage would be connected to Sora in the same way.

Which kinda bugs me...Nomura said he wanted Sora to be a normal kid, yet you've got...this. >_>

But my point is, Namine in Coded said all of Xion, Axel, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, and Ven were all connected to Sora's heart. So it's already been established they are all connected to his heart.

But I wonder if Sora's heart can connect to others, then what if Sora's hear could connect to KH itself?

What if in KH3 MX decided to make Sora connect to KH, making KH and Sora one, and then MX posseses Sora's body so that he also becomes one with KH?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
That's what i'm saying, it was so vague. But I saw it as Nomura saying Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart. And so that would make Roxas his own person, seperate from Ven, which is what Nomura said a long time ago. "I think you'll be able to tell the difference between Roxas and Ven." I think he said that a couple of years ago.

I always figured Nomura meant differences in personality, which I saw quite clearly. Besides, didn't Nomura say that Ven was Roxas' true self? And quite honestly, I really hope that Roxas did have Ven's heart so that he won't return. =C I was never a big Roxas fan myself.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I always figured Nomura meant differences in personality, which I saw quite clearly. Besides, didn't Nomura say that Ven was Roxas' true self? And quite honestly, I really hope that Roxas did have Ven's heart so that he won't return. =C I was never a big Roxas fan myself.

Nomura did say that both Ven and Sora are Roxas' true selves. Therefore I think Roxas is sora's nobody but is also influenced by Ven's heart even if he doesn't have any of Ven's memories.

Nayru's Love

Awards
But my point is, Namine in Coded said all of Xion, Axel, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, and Ven were all connected to Sora's heart. So it's already been established they are all connected to his heart.

Perhaps I mixed a detail or two, then. However, I do remember Nomura saying how all the people in the montage have left the realm of light in some way or another, and noting how Aqua could be one of the tormented. Something along the lines of that, anyways.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Nomura did say that both Ven and Sora are Roxas' true selves. Therefore I think Roxas is sora's nobody but is also influenced by Ven's heart even if he doesn't have any of Ven's memories.

Thanks! ^_^ TBH, it's really difficult for me to imagine Roxas coming back. :C Everyone else I can see easily, but Roxas is a tough one to fix. :C

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

That's exactly what I think Nomura meant.

Perhaps I mixed a detail or two, then. However, I do remember Nomura saying how all the people in the montage have left the realm of light in some way or another, and noting how Aqua could be one of the tormented. Something along the lines of that, anyways.

Well currently all 6 of them are unactive. i mean Roxas is in Sora, Xion is in Sora. Aqua's trapped in the dark realm. Terra's still gettting possessed raped by the old man, and Ven's heart is sitill asleep in Sora. But as Namine said in coded, "The time is coming when they will all have to awake soon"

Veriun

Wait, what? I thought Nomura spelled right out that Roxas has Ven's heart.

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?
A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart.

Great info, though, especially the Sora-Vanitas connection. Hopefully there won't be new threads about the same things popping up all over the place now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait, what? I thought Nomura spelled right out that Roxas has Ven's heart.

Great info, though, especially the Sora-Vanitas connection. Hopefully there won't be new threads about the same things popping up all over the place now.

Well thank you, i'm glad you found the part where Nomura says that Ven's heart is inside of Roxas. I'll go change that part in my opening post.

JTD95

10 years later Sora would release his heart with the dark keyblade. Now Ven's heart didn't enter Roxas's body after this, ven's heart remained in Sora.

When Sora released his heart in KH1, this also freed Ven's heart. Ven's heart remained in Sora's body which became Roxas. So because Roxas carriers Ven's heart in him, he looks like Ven.

First you says Ven's heart remains in Sora, then you say Roxas is carrying Ven's hearts... So who got Ven's heart?

But besides that, thanx for posting this :D! It was very helpful!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
First you says Ven's heart remains in Sora, then you say Roxas is carrying Ven's hearts... So who got Ven's heart?

But besides that, thanx for posting this :D! It was very helpful!

I was corrected when Veriun posted this from a Nomura interview:

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?
A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart

So I changed the opening post after this^ was posted.

Veriun

Sora had it until he stabbed himself in HB. His own heart left his body, but Ven's was left behind because obviously it couldn't turn into a Heartless. Then Roxas had it through Days, and Sora got it back when they fused at the beginning of KH2.

7_Arch_Angels

Wow.. Such a complex story... I wonder if any children younger than teens are understand about the whole thing... Anyway, it's a great post! :)

But one thing still confuses me.. You said that during his early sleep, Ven connected to Sora's newborn heart? When was it? The "awakening" time? (whatever it called..)

Oh yeah, I'm also wondering if anyone could explain to me how can Riku's fighting stance is similar to Van's? Not important though.. I'm just curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back