• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikk-Chan

Website
www.oath-keeper.net
PHFFT! You did LOTS! I made banners for you two in my absence. :3 They suck, but that's okay. >.>;

bannerforxaldin.jpg

bannerfortsk.jpg

ZOMYGAWD. My friends all like "SANCTUARY'S ON LIMEWIRE!!1ONE" Someone check kay? Limewire makes my computer angry. She's downloading it now. o_o I would but I'm on dialup. >.>; -useless-

Cl0ud

no, the times in the us would be, ,9:55,10:55,11:55
he would be a liar but who am i to judge, his problem not mines. if he's getting it tommorow, lukier than me, thursday.

E

Eclipse

Well i hope xaldin can get all this figured out. At least i tried

Well this was the closest i ever got to doing something this helpful for the forums. Anyways, i hope ya'll enjoy sanctuary!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
All of U should just wait until tomorrow and Xaldin and TwilightSoulKey, its not ur faults U guys tried ur best, Xaldin U sacrificed a whole day of pleasure and fun for giving them a preview, when they can see it tomorrow, U guys outta be ashamed....Xaldin works to hard to run around like this, DAMNIT!....she needs more time to relax and chill then doing SH%T like this....U guys need to apologize......She deserves it......I can't believe U guys, U couldn't wait one or tow more days....I can't believe U guys......I'm through here...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I watched the countdown at KHU. Its New Years all over again.

Happy Kingdom Hearts II Day

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back