• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ don't spam, both of you, megaflare will move this to the nonsense section......don't make that happen XD

E

Eclipse

someone else has kh2, they just got it, go to the "i got kh2 thread" or something. they said that sanctuary needs some work...<_<

Angel_Protector

rpg master said:
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovley lady lump

What are you going to do with all that ass inside your jeans?

I'm gonna get, get, get, get you drunk, get you love drunk of my hump...

.....You can probaley tell that I'm getting nutz and Im listening to Black Eyed Peas.....
Don't worry I listen to hips don't lie. MAn I tred on going to sleep and I just can't.

D

Dexter

Ugh, are we there yet? Man, I could be sleeping now, but Im too much of a loyal fan and im wating for the Damn music!!~!

E

Eclipse

dude, more and more people are getting this game. i'm calling my ebgames a.s.a.p. because someone in the area of texas where i am , JUST picked up their game and is ripping off the plastic...that must mean my store has it too.......

anyways.....i'm going to bed ya'll. i'm sorry i couldn't help with the intro, but i hope ya'll enjoyed the thread while it lasted, and sorry i couldn't do more

D

Dexter

You know we are getting alot of post off this thread! But alas soon members will fade away and no one will actually upload it...An at the end this whole event turns out to be a dream.....

D

Dexter

TSK your still veiwing this thread even though you said you will go to sleep! LIER!!!!!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Sanctuary is ok, it's better then what I expected just not up to the standards of bragging.

ANd It's 3:16 am here, and I'm still up! XD

Deathspank

He's not even responding to my IMs anymore. Go to sleep kiddies, I'll patrol for the next hour-and-a-half.

E

Eclipse

lol. sorry rpg master, i was lookin at the "will you remember" thread

now i'm gone

TSK out!! [gone]

Cl0ud

i cant hold on anymore
*curlsintofetileposition*
i tried, nite night and thanks Xaldins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back