• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Guys we are spamming now! that is bad TSK, TSK! Oh and TwilightSoulKey your sill veiwing this thread ^_^! Go to bed NOW!!!!! LOL, but if you want you can still stay up!

tidusffxwakka

so whats happening im in the uk and need any kh2 stuff badly. lol

whats the eta of sanctuary video and mp3?

belleaurora

Hell yeah, I'd be satisfied with Sanctuary. Utada is aesome. I'm depserate to add the song to my huge Utada songlsit. she is awesome. She could sing like crap (which she wouldn't) and I'd love it. I'm darn well gonna be satisfied with it. I've been waiting for it for ages now, like evryone else. Can't wait to hear it!

tidusffxwakka

i will be satisifed with the song and i dont care if someone says cheese every 10 secs in the song lol.

D

Dexter

I'm going to sleep! My mother said I have too or I will get spanked with her belt that she uses at her stripper joint, and trust me that belt can sting. You see on the side of the belt it say "Naughty Haley." An there are red spikes. Oh and there's also a weird white mark and it always seems to be sticky!?

LOL, Na just j/k!! trying to keep this thread alive!!!

belleaurora

what do you mean deathspank did he go to bed? If so I hope he enjoys playing the English version of KH2 as do i hope every other american or importer does and I look forward to hearing Sanctuary soon, ciaoza guys!

D

Dexter

This is unfair!!! I bet they werent even uploading anything! They were probaley playing internet poker or somthing!!!!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Xaldin is a very reliable person. So is Deathspank. They're part of kh-vids' staff you know. Yeah, the site that gives everyone high-quality cutscenes from the game. >.>

TSK... well, this time he's telling the truth. >.>

But seriously, were you here for the entire 104 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back