• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusffxwakka

soo whats happening since 9am uk time at least xaldin and people have slept so r they awake now and uploading sanctuary

E

Eclipse

nothing happened, read my previous posts. We figured out that ripping the video from the CD takes away the actual sound which defeats the purpose, so xaldin decided to try to record sanctuary with his computer Mic, but they didn't do it, and they fell asleep, and here we are -__-

jkoz

Sweet Jesus, nobody has a capture card on this forum?

I'll post the intro when I get the game tomorrow, if nobody's done it by then...

JoeBum14

fell asleep...lmao. thats priceless. It doesnt really matter to me though. I will get the game tommorrow and I will be as happy as can be. Plus today was just a great day overall. :D

snowbunnie

!!!!!! i'll be getting KH2 after dinner.....maybe i'll record it with my digicam ><!? if people want...

E

Eclipse

there's someone who has kh2 in their hands right now and they have an ATI capture card. i PMd them to give us sanctuary, but they won't answer T_T

even tho i don't have any of that, as soon as i get the game, i shall scan the manual and the LE guide for poor people that have to wait a week and my fellow europeans!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back