• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

today's the day!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

mine is supposed to come in the mail today i used amazon and release date shipping. still hasn't come yet, i don't know if it was ups or fed-ex. i thought i saw a ups truck drive by, which only made me even more eager and hopeful that it comes before 3 since i have a docotr appointment then. it would be cool if i got it by fed-ex because my dad works with that company

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I just got back from school, ate an ice cream bar, now I wait for my little sister to come home. Then my mom will come drive us to pick up my little brother from his school, then we drive by the mall, grab the game and guide, and I attach the decals, and play. I'm not installing unless the load times are really that bad. No need to make myself wait. I'm playing Terra first. Because that's the recommended order, TVA. I think I'll start on Proud, then if it gets hard, I'll go to Standard. Then I'll go Critical, then No Exp. Wish me luck. This will be worth the wait.

RaginRiku

I Thought today was going to be amazing because after school i was going to have birth by sleep in my hands. I ordered it through gamestop and it was supposed to be delivered today but it didnt make it. The game got all the way to eagan mn, i live in rosemount mn not too far away. Then this morning they prossesed it wrong and now my game is somewhere in new hampshire!!! Now i have to wait another day for it to come -_- grrrrr @ ups

impart

Climb The Sky
or you could ask for a refund, and go buy it somewhere where they have em in stock, then go back and make them give you free stickers for your damn inconvenience. lol

micbeasty

ok this is offically one of the best if not the best kingdom hearts games ever i love it!!!!! it was definatly worth the wait i'm trying to lvl up by 10 for most of the worlds already a lvl 28 and just defeated the magic mirror!

miiworld2

Awards
I have it! Finally! I'm playing it as I speak... Err, type.
I'll be publishing my impressions very soon. So far it's complex and very challenging. But still fun, y'know it!

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I got it this morning. It was pretty cool that we got there early, decided to kill time at the Dollar Store next store, we leav that store to go to GameStop at about 5-ish till, and they're just opening up as we get there. We were the first customers there. xD

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
ya boi is playin bbs right now. we actually i'm taking a break to eat while i type this in my excitment. went and got my copy round 12.. i'm about 3 or 4 hours into the game, and this battle system is quite the improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back