• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

today's the day!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
Man, getting the game today feels like Christmas :D
I'll grab me breakfast at 9am then will head to GameStop before noon to get it.
Oh, and if you guys come across my videos on YouTube later today look for some walkthrough vids... Starting with Terra's story :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its waiting for me at home right now im a t school counting the seconds till i can go home and lock my self away and play as aqua over and over

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Even though I said yesterday was the longest day ever...I think today is the real longest day ever for me. It's so close, but still so far away D:

VA1N

So, which character are you guys going to be playing as and why? I was thinking of going with Terra mainly because he is older. I'm so used to play KH as a tween that it could be a different feeling playing as an adult.

How about you guys?

~JD~

I GOT IT YAYYAYAYAY. I haven't opened the case yet... xD Im afraid i will be blinded by th awesomeness. Ok now i must carefully unwrap the plastic....
OMG THE GAME IS IN THE PACKAGE. Yes i wasnt ripped off xD Obviously im overly excited for a game i haven't even started to play yet lol. Wth is this? Square Enix Members? Product registration card? OMG I GET A FREE EXCLUSIVE KH PSP THEME.

Ok now behind that is the manual. Looks like the cover.

Nothing special is inside it. Just instructions and stuff.

NOW TO PLAY THE GAME.
mwhahahahsdahsjygaf
*spazzes*
*dies*

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm sooooooo excited i just got BBS i told my mom i wouldn't go to school for a week if she didn't take me to go get it this morning its awesome i'm playing as terra!!

A spoiled one aren't you?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm getting mine tonight. I got pretty Lucky, I didn't reserve my copy and I just called and they only have 2 extra copies left. Luckily I was able to reserve one and a strategy guide so yey me!! XD

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, which character are you guys going to be playing as and why? I was thinking of going with Terra mainly because he is older. I'm so used to play KH as a tween that it could be a different feeling playing as an adult.

How about you guys?

You mean which one we're playing as first, right? Because we'll be playing as all of them soon enough.

I'm starting with Terra, since out of the three, I'm looking forward to his scenario the most. From what I've seen, his is also the most different from what we're used to while playing as Sora, so it'll be a nice change of pace.

I'm getting mine tonight. I got pretty Lucky, I didn't reserve my copy and I just called and they only have 2 extra copies left. Luckily I was able to reverse one and a strategy guide so yey me!! XD

Wow, talk about lucky ^^

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I have to wait until tomorrow night. :/ Hopefully, somewhere has it... I'll seriously cry if they're out.

VA1N

Yeah, I was talking about first. The campaigns are supposed to be 8-10 hours or so (or so I hear via reviews) so I'll be doing Terra first then depending on who I like in the story more, I'll do theirs second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back