• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

today's the day!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfinest25

I got it this morning. It was pretty cool that we got there early, decided to kill time at the Dollar Store next store, we leav that store to go to GameStop at about 5-ish till, and they're just opening up as we get there. We were the first customers there. xD

loll.congratulations.hope you have fun with the game.

BBSFTW

I just got home and got my copy so happy. critical mode here i come

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Gah, I'm jealous of all of you, I'm not getting BBS for another month. If I'm lucky, two weeks.

Cheaken

Awards
I should be getting my copy from either 5:48 to 6:00 eastern time. I can't wait, but of course my mom had to work late tonight.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Being broke as I am, I was counting on my brother to lend me money for BBS. But today at the last minute he decided that he didn't want to.

So now I'm not getting BBS until I can scrape together enough money for it myself.

Gram

Banned
Awards
2vjodbl.jpg

yeah thats right bow to me.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Fuck all of you who is playing it right now. I got my copy but i can't play till my dad pays to get my PSP fixed and i dont know how long it is

TheMoonsDarkside

I need to wait till next monday for Amazon to ship it what the fuck Amazon. It's not that big of a deal though I am busy with school anyway

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just got my game and strategy guide and i'm about to start the data install then i'm heading into critical mode with Terra

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
God, my dad totally blew me off. I told him I needed him to come get the game with me because I needed his driver's license because he threw away the order confirmation. FUCK. I'm not going to be able to get it until tomorrow. It's not that I can't wait one more day, I'm just pissed that my parents are making this so fucking difficult because they don't look at papers before they throw them away and don't listen to what I have to say. Damnit damnit damnit, I just saw the commercial while typing this. I feel like I'm being mocked here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I envy all of you who have the game right now D:

...I think I'll call my dad soon to remind him. Last time I forgot to do that, my copy of Dissidia was on the verge of being sold to someone else -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back