• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Many Trailers? Too Many Spoilers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Too man trailers yes too man spoilers no

I miss how we woulf get our 5 minuit trailer at tgs and then the 7 minute at Jump festa

they were like events
[video=youtube;cCxHjrjQTaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxHjrjQTaI[/video]

This is still, hands down, the greatest trailer of the entire series.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm a huge fan of trailers as a genre. They get me hyped! There's way more to see than a trailer could ever give away so I say bring it on.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I never got the appeal of 5-10 minute trailers. At that point, you might as well call it a promotional video. Like, the E3 trailers and the Big Hero 6 TGS Trailer (Long ver.) were the perfect length. 3.5 minutes. Just enough to get you intrigued without overstaying their welcome. I don't want a trailer like Birth by Sleep's 7 minute or Dream Drop Distance's 9 minute showcase. That's way too long and too long to sit through...

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Too man trailers yes too man spoilers no

I miss how we woulf get our 5 minuit trailer at tgs and then the 7 minute at Jump festa

they were like events
[video=youtube;cCxHjrjQTaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxHjrjQTaI[/video]

Aaaaw, seeing this takes me back. Something about the mirror pattern outlining the trailer just gives it such a unique vibe, like it's really a KH game.

Semantics aside though, I personally don't think they've shown us too much just yet. It also depends on if, while playing the game, I find out that any major moments that should've had a huge impact on me were already outright shown in the trailer and I could easily deduce what was happening(which would be hard to do since we're still lacking context), then yeah it'd take away from them quite a bit. But there's really no way to judge until the game comes out, and the discovery would be in hindsight anyway. That said, I am still deathly afraid that they will eventually slip up and show something that they shouldn't, but at least at the moment, they haven't shown too much IMO.

Last edited:

UltimaXOmega

I'm tired of trailers that reveal nothing. I want to know if there's any other worlds left and if FF characters are in the game.

kaseykockroach

Awards
So many trailers!...that we’re free to avoid if we want to? If we have the willpower, of course.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm tired of trailers that reveal nothing. I want to know if there's any other worlds left and if FF characters are in the game.

Reveal nothing

we got Seekers, new clothes, snippets of story, Aqua maybe a vessel, Demyx and Vexen vessels, the chess match that's the beginning of the game back in 2015, yes reveal nothing in trailers

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
HELL NO! If it was up to me we'd know all of the worlds, all of the links/summons and all of the magic by now.

We haven't actually been given that much, there's going to be many twists and turns coming, don't worry too much about the reveals.

This is how I feel. I just want to know the full world roster, and I can check out until the game releases. I don't feel spoiled by anything we've seen so far. The average trailer length is 3 minutes, and that's shorter than most KH cutscenes.

disney233

Awards

Characters that have greater importance than the Final Fantasy crew is apparently nothing to the community....typical. I can understand that Hayner, Pence, and Ollette have little importance, but geez no reason to dismiss then when they ARE final fantasy characters.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
yeah idk, I feel like they just keep showing random Disney stuff and not a ton of actual plot. Like...not even the Disney scenes have really seemed like half the plot in their worlds, which is good, but yeah so I wouldn't say we are getting too spoiled. If anything I kinda don't want them to show much more of the worlds we already have announced, I just want to see new worlds. Both original and Disney. That's all I care about before release.

Characters that have greater importance than the Final Fantasy crew is apparently nothing to the community....typical. I can understand that Hayner, Pence, and Ollette have little importance, but geez no reason to dismiss then when they ARE final fantasy characters.

What? HPO...aren't Final Fantasy characters lol. They are KH original characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back