• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too much revealed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did the trailers reveal too much?

• Yes, they ruined the mood when I played through.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No, I was satisfied and not at prepared for the tragic end.

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • A complicated opinion.

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The true Areku23

Awards
This is a thread for people who have played 358/2 days. There shall be numerous spoiler that you might not have figured out yet from all the stuff that they reveal in the trailers.

Anyway, does anyone believe that they reveal way too much in the trailers. Like this for example.

When Namine was standing in front of the capsule Sora was in and said "She can't take much more." I figured since Larxene and Kairi are unimportant the only person she could possibly be talking about is Xion.
And since they were right in front of Sora in a MEMORY capsule, and the fact that Xion looks just like Kairi I pretty much figured that Xion was the physical manifestation of Sora's memories of Kairi.

I understand that Square Enix wanted to show how good it's PS2 cutscenes look on the DS. But they should have focused more on selling it as a game with defining graphics and gameplay for the DS instead of showing almost the entire game in the trailers.

Anyone else have something to say.

P.S. I am not saying it's a bad game. It just would have been better with the element of suprise.

A

Azrael

This is a thread for people who have played 358/2 days. There shall be numerous spoiler that you might not have figured out yet from all the stuff that they reveal in the trailers.

Anyway, does anyone believe that they reveal way too much in the trailers. Like this for example.

When Namine was standing in front of the capsule Sora was in and said "She can't take much more." I figured since Larxene and Kairi are unimportant the only person she could possibly be talking about is Xion.
And since they were right in front of Sora in a MEMORY capsule, and the fact that Xion looks just like Kairi I pretty much figured that Xion was the physical manifestation of Sora's memories of Kairi.

I understand that Square Enix wanted to show how good it's PS2 cutscenes look on the DS. But they should have focused more on selling it as a game with defining graphics and gameplay for the DS instead of showing almost the entire game in the trailers.

Anyone else have something to say.

P.S. I am not saying it's a bad game. It just would have been better with the element of suprise.

I'm sure that with the internet, everyone's pretty much spoiled on how the game will go down but so what? I know how Xion is a Sora Replica but im buying it for gameplay.

soraXxion

Website
duckyalterations.webs.com
Yeah. All the information that's been posted on the internet about the game by other people IS considered spoilers. But the trailer was a bit revealing. They showed too much . And even if i seen alot, i'm still getting it. There's nothing better than being able to play that glorious gameXD

Radon

mofo
I think I already know too much and I haven't even played it. Xions existance was fairly predictable.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
To be honest I wasn't really bothered about this game in the first place, so when I read the plot on Wikipedia it was pretty much a case of, "Oh. Yeah, that's obvious." Watching the trailers I felt like I was back playing KH II.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There isn't a single cutscene not featured in the trailers that was in 358/2 Days. That's slightly ridiculous, I agree.

zachen

Awards
I think they did reveal way to much way to fast but I still was suprised by the ending

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
There isn't a single cutscene not featured in the trailers that was in 358/2 Days. That's slightly ridiculous, I agree.

I think they should have at least left the clock tower scene off. Because that's the focal point where the theories of what Xion is really started to get through and everyone was managing to guess right.

On the other hand, I was prepared for the "tragic end". It was obviously predictable, in my opinion. Xion was created to sympathize. There's got to be a touching scene to put the cherry on top.

The true Areku23

Awards
I think they should have at least left the clock tower scene off. Because that's the focal point where the theories of what Xion is really started to get through and everyone was managing to guess right.

On the other hand, I was prepared for the "tragic end". It was obviously predictable, in my opinion. Xion was created to sympathize. There's got to be a touching scene to put the cherry on top.

I think they should have left the scene out where Riku reveals Xion's keyblade is fake. Just basically any scenes concerning Xion's character study.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, I watched most of the trailers, and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. xD

A

Azrael

Roxas did say he wanted to find out about his other and after what would happen in the clocktower scene, it prompted him to seek out Sora now that he knew what he looked like.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i made a thread just like this once but u explain it better.

yeah, i think so.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, the point is that even though there was so much revealed, there were still so many stubborn people in the forum staunchly defending weak claims, particularly on

Xion is Aqua arguments

So no matter what it still ends up that they reveal a lot but it really depends whether the viewers actually get the hint.

BluesStar21

Like what other people said, there not there for the storyline there just there for the gameplay, same thing goes for me 2, I don't really care for storyline. It seems more boring than KH Re CoM, and that is saying alot.

A

Audo

Actually there were a couple cutscenes in the trailers that weren't in the game.

TrueRoxas527

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't have given so much away. But still, some of the bad-quality speech bubble scenes were extremely important to the story-line for example...

When Xigbar sees Xion as Ven from BBS
Thanks, Beyer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back