• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Much

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Dont all u guys think they are giving too much info away to people who want to enjoy the game with all the suprises.Some people already know the ending of the game and its not gonna be suprising anymore.They should have showed the ending like 6 months after its been released in america.

C

*Caucasian*

True true But there are some people that cant wait But I dont think that it gives that information because u dont know about the middel of the game and who knows the can be a huge twist

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This forum has a sub-section for spoilers, so that all of yuo can enjoy discussing KH2 without being spoiled. Those who watch spoilers are free to do so, because some people like spoilers, and know what's coming before it does

starry_eyed_hero

TheMuffinMan said:
This forum has a sub-section for spoilers, so that all of yuo can enjoy discussing KH2 without being spoiled. Those who watch spoilers are free to do so, because some people like spoilers, and know what's coming before it does
I didn't even know there was a spoiler sub-section. Everybody's just been posting their spoilers all over the forum.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
DarkKeira16 said:
Dont all u guys think they are giving too much info away to people who want to enjoy the game with all the suprises.Some people already know the ending of the game and its not gonna be suprising anymore.They should have showed the ending like 6 months after its been released in america.
No one is being forced to watch it, so I don't really see what's bad about it. If you don't like it, avoid it.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Arrgh...The game doesn't releases till after August in NZ, so really...hold your excitements, and burst them somewhere else.

X.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
starry_eyed_hero said:
I didn't even know there was a spoiler sub-section. Everybody's just been posting their spoilers all over the forum.

Not anymore, and if you see one that is anywhere but the Spoiler section, PM me the link.

Yeah, but even some people's sigs have major spoilers in them.

PM me with the member's name, when you see one.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, I contacted someone about closing it, I'm a Mod in the New-Members section...but one day....on day i shall mod this section, and I will crack down on teh spammage and make it all spic and span with my greatness........ahh, that will be sexy.....

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

TheMuffinMan said:
Yeah, I contacted someone about closing it, I'm a Mod in the New-Members section...but one day....on day i shall mod this section, and I will crack down on teh spammage and make it all spic and span with my greatness........ahh, that will be sexy.....
Well, I dont know about the sexiness. I mean, I dont really have a thing for men... or muffins. However, I'm all for "crackin down on teh spammage".

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, no need to gloat MyInnerfield. In my reign of shexehness, your post would have been deleted for spamming and pointlessness.

Anyway, on topic, we are cutting down and making measures against spoilers, so no need to worry about getting too much info aobut the game revealed

starry_eyed_hero

MyInnerFred said:
Well I have the game so I can watch w/e I want.
Dude, even if I already had KH2, I wouldn't play it yet.

The way I see it, if you dont know japanese(I dont know if you do or not, but I dont) and you play a japanese copy of KH2, then it's just like one huge spoiler.

T

The Marauder

To me, the end doesn't really matter that much. I enjoy PLAYING the game, not beating it. Seeing the ending doesn't bother me, because I know that it will be tons of fun to get to that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back