• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: Toonami - ONE PIECE ON LINEUP!

It's kinda like .hack in that people get trapped in a game if I remember correctly.

Yes, that's basically the premiss, there's also the fact that they're not allowed to die in the game or they'll die in the real world as well.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: Toonami - Sword Art Online is coming!

I was wondering If as many are still watching toonmai now as they did in its revival luanch.
[video=youtube;hYQxWoVTZac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQxWoVTZac[/video]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I was wondering If as many are still watching toonmai now as they did in its revival luanch.
[video=youtube;hYQxWoVTZac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQxWoVTZac[/video]

I got hype for no reason. That video seems really like a fanmade one. :/

Gram

Banned
Awards

Been watching each Saturday since it's revival.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

11:30p – Space Dandy World Premiere!!!
12:30a – Shippuden premieres on Toonami!!!
Toonami is proud to officially announce that Space Dandy will have its world premiere on January 4th, 11:30p, followed by a premiere episode of Bleach at midnight, and then the Toonami premiere of Naruto Shippuden.
Yes, that means that Space Dandy is premiering on Toonami before anywhere else in the world!
Yes, that’s 30 minutes earlier than ever before!
Yes, we are very excited!!!
Just think, now you can say you heard the dub before you saw the sub!
Prepare for the 6½ hour challenge.
Check out funimation.com for cast info and more details.
Full Jan 4th Lineup
11:30p – Space Dandy
12:00a – Bleach
12:30a – Naruto: Shippuden
1:00a – One Piece
1:30a – Soul Eater
2:00a – Sword Art Online
2:30a – FLCL
3:00a – Uncut Naruto - Starting over at ep 1!
3:30a – Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
4:00a – Ghost in the Shell: SAC
4:30a – IGPX
5:00a – Star Wars Clone Wars

If you were enjoying naruto through toonami I'm sorry
I wonder if they can get ATOT to debut here.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Anyone been watching their movies the past few saturdays? I loved Summer Wars they aired last night.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Summer Wars was by far the best movie Toonami has aired so far!

I loved King Kazuma fighting LoveMachine. Man, this movie was inspiring and gosh, the family was so lively. I'm glad my family isn't that big, but seeing them all come together to stop LoveMachine was my favorite part of all. I'm incredibly jelly of the food, and thought the characters were fantastic. Dat ending was hilarious though. Having to be pushed into trying to kiss Natsuki and seeing Kenji fail was funny.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Anyone been watching their movies the past few saturdays? I loved Summer Wars they aired last night.

I have. really looking forward to the FMA movie next saturday (though I wonder if people who only watched FMAB and not the first anime will be confused?)

Gram

Banned
Awards

Summer Wars was by far the best movie Toonami has aired so far!

I loved King Kazuma fighting LoveMachine. Man, this movie was inspiring and gosh, the family was so lively. I'm glad my family isn't that big, but seeing them all come together to stop LoveMachine was my favorite part of all. I'm incredibly jelly of the food, and thought the characters were fantastic. Dat ending was hilarious though. Having to be pushed into trying to kiss Natsuki and seeing Kenji fail was funny.
Agreed!!

Everything about the movie was awesome, especially the virtual parts. The whole story with the family was gold too.

I have. really looking forward to the FMA movie next saturday (though I wonder if people who only watched FMAB and not the first anime will be confused?)
I'm wanting to see it as well since I never got to the first time. I doubt people will be confused, the movie is the finale of the original series and any fan of brotherhood is, more often than not, a fan of the original anime.

Awards

no matter how many times I watch summer wars I still can't help but see it as digimon the movie minus the digimon. but prolly cuz it was made by the same creator.
anyway, if you guys loved that then I highly suggest watching hosoda's other works: girl who leapt through time, and my personal favorite, wolf children.

akira was nice; especially since the film was a school assignment that I'd never gotten around to finishing up!

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ I've been meaning to watch the one "Girl who leaped through time" but haven't found a chance to. Dx

I was never fond of Akira, not sure why. x[

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

no matter how many times I watch summer wars I still can't help but see it as digimon the movie minus the digimon.
This is exactly how I feel, lol. I still love Summer Wars but every time I watch it, it just screams "Digimon movie".

Anagram

Banned

Seems Toonami has less run time now. Is that cause to worry?

Esso

Fire Breaker

Seems Toonami has less run time now. Is that cause to worry?
No. Heck, even Jason DeMarco said this'll work more to their advantage so they can focus on newer premier shows. Having reruns at hours when practically no one was awake or watching AS was turning out to be a drag for them.
Right On DeMarco - ANNCast - Anime News Network

Anagram

Banned

No. Heck, even Jason DeMarco said this'll work more to their advantage so they can focus on newer premier shows. Having reruns at hours when practically no one was awake or watching AS was turning out to be a drag for them.
Right On DeMarco - ANNCast - Anime News Network

Thats good. Was worried for a minute there. Now that I know this I can like the briefer lineup.

Anagram

Banned

ANyone watch the Intruder II special a while back? I loved all the nostalgia~

Anagram

Banned
I did too. Nice throw back to all those years. I like that Tom is back on the original Toonami base too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Was it originally a base, I always thought it was a spaceship.

I wonder if there`s a possibility that this could move out of the Saturday night block and possibly to the weekday format

Anagram

Banned
The spaceship started with Tom. If memory serves the original Toonami place was that base.

Back