• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Total look Alikes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
Hey guys! while I was checking out this fan site i noticed that I look exactly like BHK and somewhat to alot like Sora. And this bugs me, becuase I keep thinking that they copied my looks!

Does any one else feel the same way?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
thats funny maybe u should post a pic of yourself and a pic of BHK so we can actually see. lol me however i dont look like any of the characters of KH so if its true that u do look like them then maybe Square is stalking you or something. lol joking

mirasaki

I painted a picture of Zexion before, and people thought I just painted a picture of myself, but in goth form...of course that was when I had blue hair...

keepfarming

i dont look like any one either.... except maybe belle but that might just be because we both have dark brown hair xD

Tidus_X

lol yea thats cool. i look like Tidus from FFX. wierd how stuff like this happens huh

Riku213

God of Caos
it scared me at first!

seeing the trailer like 15 times before i started to notice the hands, arms, eyes,
for God sake i was scared #*%(less :eek: :eek:

then i looked at sora my God i little farther apart but still scary as hell

And ive hit purbety so some acne has changed my face complexction. but without pimles and with my hiar spiked and streak.

God all 3 of us are like triplets:D

Sora's star

I would look just like Sora if I would make my hair spiky because I have brunette just like him.And if I would have blue eyes it would have been perfect.And if I dye my hair silver I'm just like Riku

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I actually do look alot like cloud, except for the gravity defying hair. I'm not sure how tall he is

Reverse Dragon

hahaha...lol ya know, I look like FF8 Leon w/out the hair and in differant clothes. With annoying acne and glasses too.

and in answer to the question I choose "C)"

fireburner29

um just a thought there arent 65billion ppl on earth only like 6.5 billion and by the way i choose B) and i look like Sora

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora and BHK look nothing alike. You must be a little dense to think just because they both have spiky hair they look the same, which is the most close feature they share. Of course there hands and body structure look the same, they are made in the same graphics engine..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back