• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toughest battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Dude that is the cheapist way to get money why dont you try fighting. Plus you are not allowed to post 2 times in a row. you did it like 10 times.

AHeartless

For the love of GOD, SoraUntouchable, you're the most dumbest of the noobs I've seen! No double or triple posting, but you made better and posted like 10 times in a row! This isn't a chat, you leave a message, go somewhere else and later come back to see if there is answers!

Edit button is for a reason.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
AHeartless said:
For the love of GOD, SoraUntouchable, you're the most dumbest of the noobs I've seen! No double or triple posting, but you made better and posted like 10 times in a row! This isn't a chat, you leave a message, go somewhere else and later come back to see if there is answers!

Edit button is for a reason.
hes right man you can get in trouble.

N

Night of Fate

lol, you guys are hilarious, lol. ^-^

My toughest battle was probably the second boss in Agrabah.

S

Sorakicksbutt

My toughest battle was the 2nd Guard Armor battle and The Phantom in Neverland
and Maleficent (dragon form) Riku II was pretty easy I just jumped around and whacked away:)

KeybladeShadow88

my hardest battle in KH was the riku in hallow bastion, I thought that sepheroth was challenging, but not too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back