• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadtotheWest

"I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"
I realize that this thread is a little old, but I found the idea behind it fascinating. I know my character's backstory may not fit the KH canon (my RP char comes from Aztec origins), but I would be happy to tweak him if need be.

Name: Eztli (Aztec word for “blood”)
Title: TBD

Side: Neutral; Eztli is an assassin so he truly doesn't care as long as he gets paid.
Ranking: Doesn’t matter to me ^_^

Weapon: Macuahuitl. A more modernized version the Aztec weapon. The original obsidian shards have been replaced with misshapen steel shards (the obsidian shards were known to break off after their use) to increase trauma caused by a successful strike. Eztli wields it similar to a 2-handed sword and when he strikes an opponent, he draws it through like a saw through wood.

Element: Blood. The Aztec’s had a fascination with blood, often sacrificing captured soldiers to appease their gods. Eztli was given his name by the Aztecs when they attempted to sacrifice him as a young boy (he was captured by Aztecs following an attack on his village), his blood didn’t drain as fast as others. This was before he realized the extent of his powers, rather it was his body defending itself without Eztli’s knowledge or conscious provocation. Over time, Eztli was able to perfect this ability of increasing his body’s ability to clot blood. Although he is able to do this, it does not make him invincible. Through his training, his body lost the ability to act on its own and he became only able to manipulate his blood through conscious thought. He becomes incredibly fatigued when manipulating his blood and makes other parts of his body much more vulnerable to attacks (he has to draw blood to the affected area making strikes to other parts of his body extremely effective). In addition to controlling his body’s own ability to clot blood, Eztli is also able to affect the ability of his enemies’ blood platelets. He can force his opponent’s blood platelets to either clot higher up from the place he attacked (for ex. if he strikes someone in their forearm, he can cause their blood to start clotting in their veins at their shoulder, making their arm become useless) or by destroying his enemies platelets, making them lose all ability to clot a wound. This serves as a sort of fast acting poison. Before battle, Eztli coats the shards of his macuahuitl in his own blood (carried in a small flask/canteen) in order to utilize the above abilities (ie causing enemies blood to clot in the wrong place or destroying their platelets).

Appearance: Eztli has tanned skin (think tanned beach lifeguard) and long black hair which remains mostly unseen as he wears a jaguar headpiece with colorful feathers coming out of the back of it (Jaguar warrior - Jack Farrell by Jangelles on DeviantArt). He wears garb similar to that of Jaffar from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword, but does not have a cloak (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...yADUsOqzHcSx47CQCNW27tQg&ust=1477986205287815) and instead of the cloth being black, it is a light aqua blue (to blend in with both the trees and sky). Eztli stands about 5’10 feet tall and has an athletic build (not like ripped pecs and a 12 pack, but a solid frame due to his stringent training regiment). He has dull gray-blue eyes that show no emotion (most likely due to the horrors he has committed). His upper body is coated with traditional tattoos, including a full tattoo of the Aztec calendar given to him by the High Priest which was supposed to increase his powers (I don’t wanna say tribal tat style….but yeah they basically are). He also does not wear shoes as to be even stealthier when tracking and taking out his targets.

Personality: Even before Eztli became a Nobody, he had no friends merely acquaintances. He was brought up primarily in solitude, only interacting with military strategists and the High Priest as he was trained to become the royal assassin. After he murdered his teacher however, he found that anyone close to him could be taken out if his Emperor wished it and decided to distance himself from anyone he came into contact with, realizing how disposable they could become. He is hard to interact with in any way, shape, or form due to this.

Bio: Eztli was given his name by the Aztecs when they attempted to sacrifice him as a young boy (he was captured by Aztecs following an attack on his village), his blood didn’t drain as fast as others. This was before he realized the extent of his powers, rather it was his body defending itself. Over time and under the tutelage of an Aztec High Priest, Eztli was able to perfect this ability of increasing his body’s ability to clot blood. He quickly rose through the ranks of the military and ultimately became the personal assassin for the Emperor. His tasks were mainly focused on political assassinations, assassinations of military leaders, and the assassinations of priests. The Emperor did not discriminate when it came to assassinations, setting Eztli on both enemies and allies, even those in the Emperor’s community/city. Eztli became consumed with darkness when he was forced to assassinate the High Priest who trained him when the Emperor discovered he was gathering a small army to carry out a coup and overthrow the Emperor. Upon completing his task, Eztli’s heart became a void and he assumed the role of a nobody. Thanks to his ability to replenish his blood at astonishing rates, Eztli survived through the takeover of the conquistadors (and the diseases they brought) and has a much greater lifespan than that of a normal human (he is not immortal/invinceable, but he does not age at the same rate as others, similar to the way in which Hellboy ages). As time passed and civilizations fell and arose, Eztli’s services were carried on from ruler to ruler. He gained reputation throughout the surrounding territories and was treated as royalty, but no amount of drink nor women nor money could satisfy him. It was because of his realization that he was a Nobody that he was able to continue his violent operations for centuries without a sliver of remorse.

Other:
Fighting style: Eztli’s fighting style is reminiscent to that of the Aztec’s. He uses the element of surprise on his enemies, preferring to strike quickly rather than engaging in drawn out battles. He uses the traditional style of the Aztec’s when using the macuahuitl, striking his opponent with a two handed strike and, if his strike lands, dragging the weapon along the hit area (much like using a saw). This causes massive trauma on his enemies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
^A new RP? I mean, what better way to have a reunion of RPers than to make a new RP for said RPers?
Unfortnuately I already know that wouldn't work out for more then half of the cast T3T.

Dream, and her sister are already super busy with school, and the few rps they have.

Me, and Sephiroth2 are to busy prepping a story for publishing, and with the rps we have.

Tyrant, and his waifu got a kid, and I believe he is working on a future piece he plans to publish.

Takushi Rena is done with KHI for the most part with a lot of real life stuff going on.

Aphex has been gone since October 2015...

So unfortunately a rp wouldn't work out sadly... maybe like a chat room get together?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
The chatroom could work.

Also on top of what Light mentioned, I know me and Dream are also trying to get a couple of stories written for publication as well. :( Don't get me wrong, I'd love the idea of an rp, I'm just worried about it falling flat on its face.

Aphex

.Inspire.
The chatroom could work.

Also on top of what Light mentioned, I know me and Dream are also trying to get a couple of stories written for publication as well. :( Don't get me wrong, I'd love the idea of an rp, I'm just worried about it falling flat on its face.

You could blame me for that considering I disappeared in the midst of the whole thing.

Oh... hi, yeah, I'm back.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DON'T YOU FOLLOW ME, SCRUB.

But yeah, I came back and I do apologize for just disappearing like that.
UR A SCRUB!!! NYEHHHHHHH

ah yes this is a very intelligent conversation we've got going on here :T but i would honestly be up for doing something with traces, either restarting it completely either on here or on a discord server (if you guys are cool with that) or maybe possibly continuing this? (i kinda want to do a gravity falls rp tho if you guys are interested 'cause haha GRAVITY FALLS IS MY LIFE)

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------

Hey there everyone! ^-^Like Light said things are busy with us trying to work on a story, but for something like Traces I'd be happy to try and work something out whenever free time is available. Whether its restarting it completely or even continuing it in some way. ^__^

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
If you want to do a Gravity Falls one it could be interesting, because I know at least Dream and me have seen next to nothing on it. A reboot of the Traces rp, either from the very beginning or just from where we're at could work too (but if it's on a discord server we'll probably need a link so we can find the right one, because Discord XD). Although thinking about the Traces rp while typing this, it'd probably be best to just do a reboot from the very beginning considering how long everyone's been inactive from the rp. But that's just my opinion.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys!! Awesome to see you again ahhhh ;w;

-----------------------------------

Hey there everyone! ^-^Like Light said things are busy with us trying to work on a story, but for something like Traces I'd be happy to try and work something out whenever free time is available. Whether its restarting it completely or even continuing it in some way. ^__^

If you want to do a Gravity Falls one it could be interesting, because I know at least Dream and me have seen next to nothing on it. A reboot of the Traces rp, either from the very beginning or just from where we're at could work too (but if it's on a discord server we'll probably need a link so we can find the right one, because Discord XD). Although thinking about the Traces rp while typing this, it'd probably be best to just do a reboot from the very beginning considering how long everyone's been inactive from the rp. But that's just my opinion.
I'll wait to see what everyone else says (if they say anything lol), but for now, the plan is to restart the RP completely if we end up doing anything at all. I can start a Discord server, if you guys want, so we can keep in touch and everything and RP on there as well (though there may be more pressure to RP right then and there if we do that), but for the most part, we'd probably just do it on here ;w;

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
And I've missed you two, although Rena you're right about Disney. I loved it! *for the most part* And I know if I get the chance to go back, I'm definitely going. <.< >.>

Okay, sounds good to me. We could maybe do the RP on here, and then have the one thing as a chatroom to talk about random things. Again, just a suggestion and it's up to everyone else. *hides while carefully offering various treats to anyone who may want them*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ASDHFOIASHDFOA WHAT. WHAT. DID YOU DO THE COLLEGE PROGRAM?! :DDDDD AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE DID YOU WORK ASDHFOAIHO OMG DETAILS MAN!!!

Okies!! We can do that! ;w; I'll see if everyone is cool with it and then go from there!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Yeah, I did. I worked at Coronado Springs Resort as custodial (public areas), it was pretty fun since everyone was really nice. The only downside to the program was that I had to really witchy roommates so that trash the experience, so between that and something else I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to. Where did you work when you were doing the program?

Okies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Hey guys :]
It's good to see you guys are all still doing the dang thang. I know i disappeared like halfway through the last Traces RP, but i just checked in to see ANOTHER ONE haha.

And I super apologize for disappearing on the last one. (Last Two? I dont remember)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back