• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traded Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
So, I beat Riku/Ansem (finally!)
did all that stuff, went back to traverse and was delighted to see my favourite Hollow Bastian heartless in Traverse Town. I do more cutscenes, hop on the gummi ship back to Hollow Bastian

And I'm greeted with teams of half Hollow Bastian heartless, half Traverse Town heartless

Who else was confused as to why and/or how the heartless got switched up (or if you even cared...)

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I'm just really specific of where my heartless are from I guess ^^;;;

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Same... And this IS my first time so... v.v

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Ya, and I've had it for 5 years

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Man, this is bringing back bad memories of me being crushed by a group of hollow bastion heartlesses 15 seconds after stepping out of the house on street 3, forcing me to run all the way back to street 1.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
it was a little surprising but you have to understand the reason behind it. once Ansem SoD opened the heart to Hollow Bastion and went off to the End of the World, all the darkness was unleashed so the Heartless got stronger and more rampant.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Like what Teiku said, when the POH's hearts opened the Keyhole, darkness began to flow out and spread to all the worlds. As a result, more and more powerful species of Heartless are unleashed and appear everywhere, including the Kurt Zisa and Phantom which are optional bosses in Agrabah and Neverland respectively.

Apart from the in-game explanations, this is just the developers' way of preventing the game from becoming too easy as you level up and to keep things interesting and unpredictable. Note that the battle levels for every world have increased. I remember being so surprised that I was killed within seconds on my first playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back