• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just now watched the PAX trailer five times in a row, and I don't see that scene in it. Weird.

EDIT: They changed the release date to match that of the EU release in this trailer. Even weirder.
Sorry, I meant the E3 one.

WaveK89

I kind of like the track they chose for the trailer. Granted, they could have chose different and better ones. It felt like they were saying, "Hey, remember Tarzan in the Deep Jungle?"

The only thing that felt out of place for me is that you could hear the background music when Marluxia is speaking. Usually, they do well with removing music from scenes. However, I don't really blame them as this is just a ReMix pulling from the game. That and it's weird going back to Allwine's voice.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thank you, Square Enix, for making a really good trailer. The more recent ones for previous games have been sub-par to say the least. But this one is LOADED with nostalgia and now I want the game even more, despite that I've had it pre-ordered since April.

And also, it's gonna be really funny to play KH FM and then Re:CoM one after the other. Sora goes through puberty in like 2 days, lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just now watched the PAX trailer five times in a row, and I don't see that scene in it. Weird.

EDIT: They changed the release date to match that of the EU release in this trailer. Even weirder.
This is the European trailer.

limit

I don't get why people are talking about Sora flying in 100 Acre Woods... isn't that just revisiting the world?

Anyway, guess I'm not the only one who thought this trailer to be a little strange... kinda like the idea saying "remember Tarzan" but it still seems odd. Big emphasis on the nostalgia though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyway, guess I'm not the only one who thought this trailer to be a little strange... kinda like the idea saying "remember Tarzan" but it still seems odd. Big emphasis on the nostalgia though.

If they wanted us to remember Tarzan, all they had to do was throw him in the trailer lol, or that scene when you find Deep Jungle's Keyhole and Tarzan tells Sora his friend's are in his heart. xD

State

Awards
Game just keeps looking better and better. Square did more than an excellent job making these three games look beautiful with HD graphics. Keep it up, SE.

State

Awards
Yep. I think the last time he voiced Mickey was during Days.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow. Kind of a boring trailer. This is a terrible introduction. I've seen better fan made videos on YouTube. On its own, it's not a bad trailer, I guess. It would work as an extended TV Spot, I suppose. But as an introduction; Jeez, not your best foot forward. The music was bland, they should've gone for either Dearly Beloved or Utada Hikaru's "Simple & Clean".

Now, I understand this isn't meant as a nostalgic trailer, so I won't berate it on its lack of "warm and fuzzy".

As an introduction, to incite a fan base for another 10 years, this just isn't very effective.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh gawd it's nearly here, the nostalgia, the wait, the hype....I can't take it! ;A; Loved that trailer personally~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
is it just me, or dose Mickey sound kinda weird?
No offense to Wayne, but Mickey sounded horrible in Re:CoM due to his sickness. For some reason, every time I say that to someone who played the game in America, they mentioned they thought he sounded fine. Then they listen to it again and they're like "What the hell?"

Seta thought that line was from Days because he thought Mickey sounded better in Re:CoM.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I thought the trailer was fine. "Having a Wild Time" is one of those tracks that signals adventure. I'm glad they chose a more obscure track to herald 1.5 and like that it's a nod to Deep Jungle.

Mickey's voice in Re:CoM and Days is noticeably different from his brief moments in KH1, but his acting skills still makes up for it. Speaking of voices, Alyson Stoner sounds a bit older here. I guess that much is expected.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Eh, it was a pretty middle-of-the-road trailer. It didn't have the sweeping, epic elements of most KH trailers, the music choice was decent and effectual but not incredible, and the selected scenes were just too scatter plot to make sense. I liked the trailers I've seen up 'til now, where they separated each game into its own mini-trailer and it was clear to the audience why there were all these different characters and game play elements. On the other hand, it looks dazzling and is so visually engaging I'm not sure any of that stuff matters.

So yeah, if I was a potential new player, this trailer wouldn't make me want to try out the game as much as, say, the original KH TV spots did. Then again, nothing has ever really held up to those in my nostalgia-addled mind (to be honest, those didn't make a lick of sense either and were pretty much just collages of DISNEY CHARACTERS, MAGICAL SPARKLY STUFF, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG EVER-- BUY THIS!). :p

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but you're already a fan. This was meant as an introduction. We're gonna love anything that shows us HD Kingdom Hearts. We're on a message board! lol. Given that this trailer was to incite an interest in new fans, I don't feel it did its job properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back