• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trailers and Actual Game Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

odds are I'll sound like a n00b for this, but it's been bugging me. In the trailors, if anyone bothered to be spoiled, we saw Sora in HB with Donald and Goofy, and they were fighting neoshadows (this is cutscene) and we see Sora running and about to slash an org member who is about to take of his hood as Sora is about to land the slash. Well.....where is that scene in KH2? Did I miss something? Or was it taken out? Or has it already been answered? I havent been on here for a while so sorry. Also, I remember reading a translation, back a while ago, and I dont believe that this was a fake one, but i remember reading that when one of the org takes of their hood, Sora says: thats impossible, and drops his keyblade.
Any answers?

Also, many screen shots that I have seen such as the ones here, but were never shown in the game:
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img472.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img62.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img524.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img63.htm
and the one Im talking about right here:

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img61.htm, where he is about to attack the org.

These pics were however, early, much earlier before the game was released, so perhaps they were just changed, taken out or something. Still, they looked awsome. If, yes, if you can't resist to spam or flame, keep it to a minimun.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Re: Question

O Rly? Sorry, dont take it the wrong way, but can you prove that to me, if so, did they remove more than jsut those cutscenes?

R

Riku's Dawn

Sanctuary Keeper said:
O Rly? Anyway, dont take it the wrong way, but can you prove that to me, if so, did they remove more than jsut those cutscenes?
There was the Twilight Town cutscene where Sora was gonna get hit by a Dusk.In KH2,he had his old clothes on but in the cusscene he had his new clothes on.

Sanctuary Keeper

Yes, I know that, but i didnt bother to add that in, seemed unnecessary. But is there nothing they SE, or Nomura himself said about it?

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com

You dont have to be so mean Sanctuary Keeper.And yeah Riku's Dawn,I was thinkin that too.I think they didnt want to reveal spoilers.And they prolly took out the HB cutscee out cause you cannot get into the castle.

R

Riku's Dawn

I saw no nobody dissapering into the wall in KH2.

Sanctuary Keeper

keyblader72 said:
You dont have to be so mean Sanctuary Keeper.And yeah Riku's Dawn,I was thinkin that too.I think they didnt want to reveal spoilers.And they prolly took out the HB cutscee out cause you cannot get into the castle.

Oh was I being mean? Sorry you took it that way, but I wasnt :p

I saw no nobody dissapering into the wall in KH2.

Yes Yes YEs, I know, I saw it. You also dont see donald get hit in the head either when he casts that blizzard spell and it bounces back at him, when Goofy was looking high, yes i know. I just wanted to see what SE or Nomura had to say about it. I do remember him hinting a KH2 FM, perhaps it'll be there, or not. Who knows, one thing for sure is that Aeris's voice sucked

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

OMG!!!!!!!!!one one!!!!!s!!!!!!!!!! I know! you think I dont? I made this topic, yes, in that trailor, like many others, some scenes where improved or added, most where taken away, or toned down.

Sanctuary Keeper

Hey, guess wat!?!?!? U no wat else is leik difernt???/////// Like teh translations are also a buit difernt 2!!!!!!!.!111!!!!!!!!! -.-

Listen I take back what I said about keeping spamming to a minimum, for you quit spamming or quit posting, I know about this. Read my post. Oh and yes, Sora did do that to Cerberus

NJMIgnatio

Riku's Dawn said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYFD-bPTLzU&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202%20Trailers

Roxy never had a Drive gauge.
Genie never did the eye popper thing.
Mushu never appered in Reaction Command.
Sora never did that to Cerberus.
Sora was alone in the circle of nobodies.Sora and Roxas never charged at each oher like that.

Congratualtions, this thread does a wonderful job of stating the obvious. Consider yourselves "n00bs." Feel free to drown yourselves :p

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards

I tried looking, but am not sure what to type in to look for this. I just think the NA version was heavily edited. I will continue my search though.

Wanted to let you know I'm trying to lend a helping hand.

Plus, Hollow Bastion was destroyed (the castle portion) in KH1. I think the scene where they are fighting the NeoShadows was merely for hype, or just edited out.

I truly dislike when NA gets the bad versions of games.

Sanctuary Keeper

Finally, someone besides keyblader72, typed something worth typing. Anyway, just letting you know, i was hevily spoiled from watching al the japanese cutscenes on Youtube, and well, they were the same =/....so I dont know, its weird, but i have to say those cutscences are what should be in the game, and it seems that you were able to actualy go into the castle when I saw that neoshadow scence, since you have to take the lift-stops. Oh well, and why the crap did Twilite Towns background and battle music change after you revist it.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards

T-T No luck whatsoever.

I'm seriously about to import the Japanese one just to see for myself.

SK, maybe you can ask someone who owns the Jap. KH2?

If it didn't occur in that version of the game, then it was hype.

It's possible to make a thread asking the question to the Jap. import players, try it maybe? I will, since now you've gotten me curious.

Let me know if you want me to.

OR

If anyone viewing this thread has played and beaten the Jap. KH2, please respond.

Sanctuary Keeper

Meh, Im not really sure how you would find it, but I guess Im curious enough to find out, from the people who imported it, oh well. Feel free to try and search more if you want =/. Oh well, not like we will be able to see them now in the game or anyhting :( grrrr Japs, why the hell do they have to suck something bad like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back