• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trailers and Actual Game Differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swks26

woa! so much differents in the trailer! the game din even get to see donald freezing himself... Sora in his new outfit before he even reached the fairies... the organization at Hollow Bastion with the neo shadows @@

Caminee

this kinda goes along witht his but the translationg wasnt perfect, u see them saying all right instead of alright a few times

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Something tells me that the storyline in the original version of KH2 was different than the current one. Because I remember in one interview Nomura said he wasn't going to use Sephiroth and that there would be less FF characters. But that interview I think was before CoM's release.

So I do believe KH2 went through several storyline changes. In fact, I even think the Organization XIII members in CoM were actually going to be in KH2.

thebluick

I wish COM didn't happen then, I would have loved more OrgXIII members to kill in KH2 they were the best part. and was I the only one that felt kinda bad everytime I killed one, orgXIII members were really dpressing for me.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Yes.

I believe these trailers were before they produced the final version of the game.
They got me interested though. And the scene with Donald and Goofy (Donald shooting himself with ice) is in the pod room. Either they took that scene out completely or just out of the NA version. I don't know why they would though.

I wish we could've seen more of the Org. also in KH2. Getting to know them better would've rocked.

Sanctuary Keeper

Well, I still dont understand why they would take THOSE scenes away anyway. those were the ones we were looking forward to, and they seemed so important. guess they may have just been teasers. Damn!!!

Mr.

I always thought Demyx was as straight as a circle. X3

But to be on-topic, those scenes were taken out.
Which suxed, because I was looking forward to playing in the original Hollow Bastion.

Plus, I remember Nomura said that Sora was going to Hollow Bastion at first in search of a Heartless revival.
The storyline must have changed. Oh, well.
Damn having to fight Marluxia in CoM! I wanted to kick his ass on the big screen. >.>
<.<

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Mushu did do that in the Reaction Commands. Also, anyone notice that in the NA version there was no Nobody circle during the Roxas and Sora battle? Only two, guarding Donald and Goofy? See for yourself. I hated that! In the NA version, there is no Nobody circle... >.<

AuronMoonshine

I think that the cutscene where the Organization were assembled in the castle was replaced with the cutscene were they assemble on the cobble stone building in Hollow Bastion were Sora seals the first lock.

Also the Deep Dive was in the game, but it wasn't CGI nor did it have Mickey in it.

Xelda

Quit bein a little punk, Sanctuary Keeper. If your just going to keep whinning just because people know things you dont, thne you shouldnt have even posted this thread ya big pouting baby.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
The scenes that weren't in KH2 (as opposed to the trailers) were never MEANT to be in KH2. Those trailers are old, and SE had nothing much to work with character-wise, besides what they already had. The trailers were never meant to be leaked on to the internet, and were never meant for public display.

It was all concept stuff that they were showing. That's all. It's all either that, or stuff that was intended to throw the fans off.

I really don't think that the Japanese version was THAT heavily edited for NA.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That's in the second to last battle

Oh, and by the way:

Riku's Dawn said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYFD-bPTLzU&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202%20Trailers

Roxy never had a Drive gauge.

Genie never did the eye popper thing.

Mushu never appered in Reaction Command.

Sora never did that to Cerberus.

Sora was alone in the circle of nobodies.Sora and Roxas never charged at each oher like that.

Yes, Roxy DID have a Drive Gauge

Genie DID do the eye popper thing, in the seocnd visit to Agrabah

All of Mulan's reaction commands involve Mushu

Soras DID do that to Cerberus, it's the reaction comand you do against him

Sora was NOT alone in the Circle of Nobodie's, and Sora and Roxas DID charge at each other

Riku's Dawn...seriously.....gtfo of my KH2 section

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Xelda said:
Quit bein a little punk, Sanctuary Keeper. If your just going to keep whinning just because people know things you dont, thne you shouldnt have even posted this thread ya big pouting baby.
Excuse me, know things I don't? Where in the world in this thread have people been saying that this is old news, and that they knew about this already, where in the world have they said that this a dumb topic? Where in the world have people in this thread said they knew, not notice stuff that I didn't in this topic?

Lastly, nothing good to say?. STFU, and get out of here, spammer, it's n00bs like you that post un-related things in threads.

Yes, Roxy DID have a Drive Gauge

Genie DID do the eye popper thing, in the seocnd visit to Agrabah

All of Mulan's reaction commands involve Mushu

Soras DID do that to Cerberus, it's the reaction comand you do against him

Sora was NOT alone in the Circle of Nobodie's, and Sora and Roxas DID charge at each other

Riku's Dawn...seriously.....gtfo of my KH2 section

hehehe, TMM he is saying that it didnt happen in the game, not in the trailer(if, unless you really are saying that it happened in the game). Actually, some of those things did happen in the game. Either, way, Xelda, and Riku's dawn, gtfo.<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back