• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training in the Mirage Area

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Does anyone else find grinding in the Mirage Area is their primary method for leveling Commands, leveling up and etc. ?

I find it more convenient and sometimes more amusing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nope i never ginded in the arena with commands it was 626 d-link and the gully in neverland.
i dint really worry bout leveling up characters.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I've always grinded at Radiant Garden w/ EXP chance using megaflare to kill tank topplers. And with Terra, I always grinded at Neverland in skull rock using EXP chance and megaflares as well to kill that blobmob. That's how I got Terra to level 84 at least. And I got Ven up to level 72 today from like 10 minutes of grinding at radiant garden, and he was level 62 this morning.

Trimms

Yeah go to Radiant Garden where you fought that giant Unversed with 4 megaflares, get exp chance on, flare the tanks, leave, come back, repeat, 2 hours later you will be at level 99 (took me that long from 49).

Yeah go to Radiant Garden where you fought that giant Unversed with 4 megaflares, get exp chance on, flare the tanks, leave, come back, repeat, 2 hours later you will be at level 99 (took me that long from 49).

I must copy these methods for sure.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Does anyone else find grinding in the Mirage Area is their primary method for leveling Commands, leveling up and etc. ?

I find it more convenient and sometimes more amusing.
nah. Mirage Arena's such a hassle since it doesn't allow you to pause the game.
i level my commands in neverland with stitch. character levels don't really bother me that much though

Z

Zulkir

I used twister trench with the stitch d-link to level up commands. thundara+thundaga kills em pretty fast and you can also do zero-graviga. His D-link has pretty nice commands for clearing those twisters fast.

Ralz

I just CP grinded in Neverland, the two battles just outside Peter's Hideout. With Stitch, I can get an easy 1000 CP everytime I fight the two battles. With his Thundara, Thundaga, and Zero Graviga, I could end both battles in about 10 seconds. Mega Flare leveled up to 6 in just two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back