• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

transformation drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I think you don't press a certain button, you just go down to the bottom where your abilities used to be (ya know, Arcanum and Ragnarok) hit the x button, go through the sub menu, figure out which transformation you want, and then press the x button again. Oh, and Percymort is just a N00B hater.

DragonRider1234

Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
I think you don't press a certain button, you just go down to the bottom where your abilities used to be (ya know, Arcanum and Ragnarok) hit the x button, go through the sub menu, figure out which transformation you want, and then press the x button again.

i think ur right. i saw a tailer and it should sora's new drive abbility and thats how they did it. also you can fuse with some1 that is not with u in the party.

ex. lets say goofy is not in ur party..........u can fuse with him but the guy that u had repaced goofy with is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back