• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Transformation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i want to go through a total transformation over the summer before i go back for my senior year i want to gain some weghi (muscle) get a better hair cut, new swag and everthing before september . im gonna post some pics up soon. but im really gonna need help and advice to do it.

tangerine

Awards
If you're a skinny runt, then I can give you a work out and diet routine that can allow you to gain roughly 20 lbs over the summer. (The program aims for a 20 pound weight gain.) However, it is exceedingly difficult for someone who's new to it and you have to be extremely determined to keep on track. If you are skinny, chances are you aren't used to eating right and so you'll be forcing your metabolism to change by eating a lot. You'll need access to a lot of food. You can't get lazy and skip days. You'll need access to a gym.

Alternatively, I recommend visiting Bodybuilding.com - Find Bodybuilding Workouts! . Look through the programs, sift through the articles and read reviews of personal workouts to try and find something that suits you.

As a side opinionated note: only use supplements if you're really, really desperate. You definitely don't need supplements when you're starting out and once you stop using them you'll be losing your hard-earned fitness fairly quickly along with energy.

Last edited:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Maybe, you can go to the gym. That should build some muscle. Personally, I've always had the same goals, but I was too lazy to go through them.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If you're a skinny runt, then I can give you a work out and diet routine that can allow you to gain roughly 20 lbs over the summer. (The program aims for a 20 pound weight gain.) However, it is exceedingly difficult for someone who's new to it and you have to be extremely determined to keep on track. If you are skinny, chances are you aren't used to eating right and so you'll be forcing your metabolism to change by eating a lot. You'll need access to a lot of food. You can't get lazy and skip days. You'll need access to a gym.

Alternatively, I recommend visiting Bodybuilding.com - Find Bodybuilding Workouts! . Look through the programs, sift through the articles and read reviews of personal workouts to try and find something that suits you.

As a side opinionated note: only use supplements if you're really, really desperate. You definitely don't need supplements when you're starting out and once you stop using them you'll be losing your hard-earned fitness fairly quickly along with energy.

o yes please thanks you
or u can always take steroids lol
uh no that would mess with my junk

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Some exercises you can do at home can work too. In addition to hitting the weights, push-ups and various ab exercises can help you a lot provided you put a bit of effort into them. If you can work up to 3 sets of 30 push ups within several minutes then you'd be in fine shape. Add a few reps each mouth or week as you get stronger. Eating lots of meat and protein is good for muscle growth. Not that fatty stuff (a guilty pleasure of mine) though.

If you want to emphasis more on abs, fruits, water, and jogging/running is even more essential if you have body fat over the double digit percentage.

tangerine

Awards
How to gain muscle mass over the summer with 20 rep squats

That's the original program for you. It will work if you stick with it without cheating. (I know this because it's the program that I used when I started working out a long time ago. I ended up gaining 24 lbs in 2 months.)

You don't really need to know anything about health or working out for now as long as you follow the program. However, after you're done with it you will definitely need to be somewhat informed if you choose to continue leading a healthy lifestyle. If you choose to continue at that time, then I can supply you with all of the information that you'll need. Bodybuilding.com is an excellent resource, so do look around if you ever want to mix-up your routine and try new exercises. Focus on the first step for now, though.

As an aside in response to the above poster: push-ups are fine when you're starting out, but they're pretty useless after a while for anything other than strength training. Stick with weight-training if you want to build mass.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
thanks alott gonna get on this starting sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back