• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformations and connections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tri-blade

I just noticed something about two of the characters in BBS.

Take a close look at Braig in this scene (especially the ears and the eyes at 1:14)
YouTube - Birth by Sleep, English cutscene: 49 - Xehanort the Captive

Now take a look at what Braig looks like in this scene (look at the same places as above at 2:35)
YouTube - Birth by Sleep, English cutscene: 287 - Blank Points

Another reference is Isa in this scene (the ears and the eyes again at 2:56)
YouTube - Birth by Sleep, English cutscene: 144 - Memorized

Now look at Siax in this scene (look at the same places as above at 1:07)
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - The World That Never Was Part 4

Why is that that these 2 characters have 2 distinct features that MX has? I believe when MX was preparing for his "new paths to take" as he stated to Terra, he tinkered with Braig's and Isa's heart. I think MX placed a tiny bit of his own heart in the 2 of them, and let it grow for the past 10 or so years. I also think neither of them lost their hearts because if they did, then why are their eyes still gold? Gold eyes are a reference to "hearts overtaken by the darkness" in the game. Even though the Seeker of Darkness (who is the Heartless of MX/Terra) had gold eyes, Xemnas does not. He has brown eyes, just like Terra. Same thing with Axel. Siax and Axel joined the Organization at the same time. This means that both of them became nobodies at the same exact time. So why was Axel still unchanged, yet why did Siax got gold eyes and pointy ears?
This means that Siax has a past connection with MX, which would explain the "plan" he mentioned to Axel the two of them would do. I believe Siax was trying to get rid of Xemnas and make the Organization a branch-off of MX's group of chosen ones.
Xigbar however was probably trying to destroy the entire Organization because he predicted that Siax was too weak to destroy Xemnas and join him instead (which was proved when Axel betrayed him and Siax started to work more closely with Xemnas in Kingdom hearts 2. Siax even admitted that he would abandon his plans in the Secret Report in 358/2 days) Xigbar used Sora and Riku to destroy Xemnas and the Organization. He even was testing Roxas back in the Olympic Coliseum (didn't you think it was weird that he showed up out of nowhere, fought Roxas and then disappeared when Roxas and Demnyx were assigned that world?) and in Halloween Town (most likely making that giant Heartless while he was mysteriously gone)
Xigbar was also spying on Xemnas. If Xemnas was MX, and Xigbar and MX were allies, then why would Xibar need to spy on him and why would Xemnas need to hide anything from Xigbar? Only unless Xemnas was actually Terra and Xigbar needed to get rid of him under MX's orders.
Both are part of MX's group and both might be back (Heartless destroyed+nobody destroyed= return of human form)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that thing about Braig have been talked about quite a lot but it's wierd if Saix have it and nobody els exept Xigbar

Braig was most likely given dark powers from Xehanort

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nomura has said that people with "connections" to Xehanort end up having yellow-golden eyes, and pointed ears.

So that is why Braig has them, but did Isa acquire these features before becoming a Nobody? Or was it afterward, since he was Xemnas' right hand man.

tri-blade

Nomura has said that people with "connections" to Xehanort end up having yellow-golden eyes, and pointed ears.

So that is why Braig has them, but did Isa acquire these features before becoming a Nobody? Or was it afterward, since he was Xemnas' right hand man.

Most likely before because Axel said he started changing a little bit before he became a Nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back