• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Transformers: Age of Extinction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
[video=youtube;4F33PCUTWPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F33PCUTWPk [/video]

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Here we go again... However, I must say that the robot designs do at least look better. They're... fuller? Not as many random floating gears and less exposed. I don't really have much hope for the story.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
This is always one of those movies that's really easy to hate. Or I should say it's one of those movies that people hate without probable cause. Looks like an ok action movie to me, really.

You can't say, unless you are completely devoid of joy in your life, that Optimus Prime riding Grimlock isn't diddlying amazing.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
See, like that. "This movie was bad" is usually the only response you get from people on these movies. I'm not saying they're fantastic classics, but they're not bad movies. People are so hard to impress. You give them giant robots riding dinosaurs and they just say "Meh looks real bad."

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
See, like that. "This movie was bad" is usually the only response you get from people on these movies. I'm not saying they're fantastic classics, but they're not bad movies. People are so hard to impress. You give them giant robots riding dinosaurs and they just say "Meh looks real bad."

action movies can still be bad at being action movies though.

i don't think being a "mindless" movie excludes it from being subject to criticism.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I never thought the previous movies were that bad, and for me the first was the best and the second was the weakest of them. I more or less know what to expect going into these movies, and when I go I want my giant robots fighting each other in all their action movie glory. And Optimus riding Grimlock looks pretty dang awesome. I'm kinda taking this as a fresh start for the franchise with the switch over from Shia Labeouf to Mark Wahlberg.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
from Shia to Mark is prettyy hilarious

I mean, was Mark really the best candidate for this movie?

Who is this mystery green autobot? Internets says its Crosshairs, but I'm not entirely sure seeing how green could be his "new" look.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Its going to be something, that's for sure. Personally when I saw the commercial live, my reaction was "Meh."
Its something new, the idea, but I can't help but feel that its going to use the same old marketing formula; Cars, hot women, and explosions with a hint of Dinobots. I'll try not to say more until I see more previews.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Is shia dead?

That trailer was awful
But i am a fan of marky marky

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm surprised they're making another, can't say I'm to hyped though given the last two. BUT to soon to judge this one I suppose.

KHRULER

Awards
I'm surprised they're making another, can't say I'm to hyped though given the last two. BUT to soon to judge this one I suppose.

I mean the trailer could have been better.But I might give it a shot.

WARNING:IF YOU WATCH, THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS STUFF! YOU ARE ONLY ENCOURAGING THEM!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Pretty cool trailer. I honestly don`t expect it do be a good movie, but at least it will have some cool fight scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back