• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
313953_287168631303070_110455108974424_1141165_1597455783_n.jpg

1317941909015.jpg

High Moon said they were gonna do a sequeal but they're just now confirming name setting ect. & were just now getting sexy robot art also,

DINOBOTS!!!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron (sequeal to the only good Transformers game)

They well to make another one? Didn't see that coming.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

They well to make another one? Didn't see that coming.
A popular game based on hit franchise published by Activision getting milked? Never would've guessed!:tongue:

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

A popular game based on hit franchise published by Activision getting milked? Never would've guessed!:tongue:

Its to early to call it milking, wait until we see some gameplay & what not. If it looks exactly the same as the last game with next to no new features added then yeah it milking.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

Does the third movie game count? I know it was made by High-Moon, and was very mediocre.

Activision better go all out on the marketing this time. The multiplayer would be have been so much more fun in the first game if they had more people playing, and the DLC was a huge rip-off. It better be cheaper/free or gtfo.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Does the third movie game count? I know it was made by High-Moon, and was very mediocre.

Activision better go all out on the marketing this time. The multiplayer would be have been so much more fun in the first game if they had more people playing, and the DLC was a huge rip-off. It better be cheaper/free or gtfo.

I wanted to play it but never did, i was told the a 3rd transformation called stealth mode was overpowered & threw the whole game out of wack so i never picked it up. though War for Cybertron was a great game & if you havnt played it i suggest you go look for it!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I may not be the best with grammar or spelling but seriously; Am I the only one bothered by the misspelling of sequel?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Demo's out! It includes the first mission for the campaigns of both factions and an online multiplayer!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I just beat the game on normal difficulty. My God dat final level! @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back