• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translations, Translations...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'll have a good, long look at the kanji when I'm done translating the latest chapter of Naruto, but I can tell from first glance the first line reads something like "that lamp no matter what" followed by the second line, which I have yet to decipher.

EDIT: You may substitute "no matter what" for "at any cost" or whatever equivalent you like. I trust it's Jafar's Lamp.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
God why dont you people go and browse though KH Ultima, Pete always has the Translations to this Crap. No im not addvetising the site im just saying instead of making these Threads go browse arround the Web first or atleast the Forum

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
God why dont you people go and browse though KH Ultima, Pete always has the Translations to this Crap. No im not addvetising the site im just saying instead of making these Threads go browse arround the Web first or atleast the Forum

Why do that when you can have meee~? :p
Seriously though, KHU isn't always that quick with translations. Most of the time, yes, but sometimes entire scans can float around the ethereal realm of teh internetz for days before a somewhat merited translator picks them up. So we in this forum will have to make do in the meantime...

And it appears they've not translated this particular pic for some reason. I guess it's too unimportant.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I know who the guy that was next to Sora, Donald, and Goofy. He told the story of Aladdin on the movie and kept wanting people to buy his stuff. He was also on KH1, you can buy items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back