• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurd

I am furious that they didn't put traverse town in kh2.
I love traverse town, I would give anything to live in a place like that!
Just find an island and build a city like that from scratch! Who's with me!? :36:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
It is a lot harder than that. First, you have to buy that plot of land, hire workers, attract some civilians, figure out building costs, and then start building. Next, you have to figure buisnesses, elect representatives, keep the commoners happy, and figure electricity, transportation, military, and other expenses. Should I go on?

Absurd

It is a lot harder than that. First, you have to buy that plot of land, hire workers, attract some civilians, figure out building costs, and then start building. Next, you have to figure buisnesses, elect representatives, keep the commoners happy, and figure electricity, transportation, military, and other expenses. Should I go on?

Yes. I need all the info i can get. Im doing it. Its my lifetime goal.

bksonic

Awards
Website
gamejolt.com
Sorry to sound rude, but...

...Why would you want to do that?

Don't take me wrong, I would love to live in a place like that, but dude, it's just a video game.

Absurd

Sorry to sound rude, but...

...Why would you want to do that?

Don't take me wrong, I would love to live in a place like that, but dude, it's just a video game.

I need to recreate it for everyone. Its my dream place, man. I know its a video game, but im not gonna build it for the video game, Im building it for the town. :)

sassysis10

Unless you were flithy friggin rich I don't see how it's possible. You have to invest a lot of money into a town and plus those other things that were stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back