• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
That's Twilight town, not traverse town btw.. And hmm.. I don't think we has so much about that scan,hehe!

Himiro Miyazaki

Ohhh, NOW I see it again.
God, i'm always confuzzled.
I know why, because Roxas is part of Sora, and even though Roxas doesnt know it (Nor does Org 13), he's actually revisiting Sora's old worlds.

Rix

Awards
Oops, my bad..

The picture with the stars? Hmm.. I have to zoom in to take a closer look..

ennaid

No. That's really Twilight Town. It is the item shop. The screen looks dark because, I'm guessing, a combo was finished.
But yeah, I recognize the sign. The Item shop.

Rix

Awards
I zoomed in and it's not Traverse Town..

ennaid

Exactly what I mean. Look and study the floor, it's like the bricks of Twilight Town.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It is indeed Twilight Town. You know the long sloping street where the skaetboarding minigame is? That screenshot is in front of the item shop at the bottom of that street.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

That's Twilight town, not traverse town btw.. And hmm.. I don't think we has so much about that scan,hehe!

Not on the left, but on the right there is a pic of Traverse town, I couldn't tell until I looked at this thread heh.

Hanzo

There are lots of things people didnt point out. As in the org. are only fighting heartless. Also that we might be able to control the nobodies. Since they can control a unique one. Like how Roxas controls the Samurai nobodies. Saix controls the Beserker nobodies and so on.

Sasuto23

Awards
i thot it was TT but then someone said it was Twilite Town and then i realized that the 1 i looked at was TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back