• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

traverse/twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSPNO300

if you look at the bottom of traverse town in kingdom hearts there is a dark town i wonder if this is twilight town and will it have anything to do with kh 2

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Thats not Twilight Town. They are 2 different worlds. Traverse Town is always at Night. Twilight Town is always at Twilight.

S

Sorakicksbutt

wait I thought they said something about a real time affect or something where it switchs between night and day like it the Jak and Dax series

~NGD OMEGA~

Finally, I get to a completely lost topic before KL or KS, this is my lucky day! The bottom (from the world view) of Traverse Town is Merlin's house. This I know for a fact.

Traverse and Twilight Town are completely different worlds, one existing in perpetual night, the other in perpetual twilight. The Real time that was metioned regards the Clock Tower in Twilight town, it will tell the real time, but the town stays in Twilight.

In regards to KH2, Twilight Town is rumoured to be the 'Traverse Town' of KH2, but this is uncomfirmed, but likely. In other words it will be the town you go to when you need to stock up or buy weapons. However Traverse Town is rumored to make a reappearance, and it will most likely still have shops and such, but it is doubtful that Leon and the others will be there again. Other than that, not much else is known currently.

~NGD OMEGA~

*Sigh...* I meant after KL was here, second post doesn't count, this forum was lost after he got here, so technically I set it straight, without KL... Trying to ruin my good mood are you...

Anyway yeah, listen to Kero, she seems to think I can't set things straight on my own... Why can't I just get a moment of glory for once... *Slumps off*

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i think you can set things strait on your own:) . sorry if i depressed you didn't mean to. and besides you shouldn't listen to KL or KS, they can be jerks, and KL list is getting longer, it's hard not to be on they're bad sides. (sometimes i think that's all there is (especially with KS))

~NGD OMEGA~

Nah, I wasn't saying they get me down, they just mildly annoy me. I was saying that they always get to a hopelessly lost forum before me, and set it straight before I get a chance. Anyway, I see my work is done here, I will go set another thread straight.

Oh, another thing to mention about Twilight Town. I think it will be like a Training ground of the Dusk because, after all, they are Twilight as well. Still, BHK should be able to handle them, cuz he is Dawn, and that makes him Twilight as well.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i like traverse town....it was fun i hope it is in the game......i also liked the music....and question mochacat224, if KS is one of the most awsomest people hear, she's not in your respectable people list. just wanted to point that out, cause if she qualifys you should have her in there. i hope traverse town will be in the game.........*sits at desk bored out of wits*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back