• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Treasures in the Land of Dragons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I'm missing two treasures in the land of dragons. I walked through the whole level twice and couldn't find them. According to the chart in the journal, the ones I'm missing are
  • the last box in the second row
  • the second box in the thrid row

Thanks.

supercallo

well i had the same problem (but i didnt have a guide) i just checked beehind the emperor's throne, that is where the 2 i was missing were.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
well umm my kh2 takes forever to start up but what u're most likey missing is in the throne room. There are atucally 8 treasures in that room and u probably got the 4 behind the emperor and the 2 on the sides.
You can either: to get the last 2
1) go right in front of one of the stairs, turn left -> walk forward -> turn right -> walk -> turn left -> and u see a hidden chest. the other side has the 2nd chest
2)go to where the emperor is sitting, and go to his right or left side. walk forward and fall down. make a 180 turn. (other side has the other chest)

Last edited:

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
square-enix said:
well umm my kh2 takes forever to start up but what u're most likey missing is in the throne room. There are atucally 8 treasures in that room and u probably got the 4 behind the emperor and the 2 on the sides.
You can either: to get the last 2
1) go right in front of one of the stairs, turn left -> walk forward -> turn right -> walk -> turn left -> and u see a hidden chest. the other side has the 2nd chest
2)go to where the emperor is sitting, and go to his right or left side. walk forward and fall down. make a 180 turn. (other side has the other chest)

OMG. THANK YOU! Yeah, I only remember getting 4 in the Land of Dragons. You're a lifesaver. Thanks.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Here's a tip for when you can't seem to find the treasures:

Go into first person mode and start walking around. You'll seriously see stuff that you don't normally, just because you're so close to everything in first person mode.

I had one hell of a time looking for a treasure chest in the 100 acre wood until I went to read the signs in first person mode (Rabbit's house) and found that the bloody thing was hiding in the pumpkin patch.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Darkened Heart said:
Here's a tip for when you can't seem to find the treasures:

Go into first person mode and start walking around. You'll seriously see stuff that you don't normally, just because you're so close to everything in first person mode.

I had one hell of a time looking for a treasure chest in the 100 acre wood until I went to read the signs in first person mode (Rabbit's house) and found that the bloody thing was hiding in the pumpkin patch.

Haha, you know what's weird? I had throuble finding that treasure too! But first person mode really does help.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i had a lot of trouble with that one. im glad i figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back