• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy

Chapter 5-1:

[Here without you. Music]

Sora looked back at the Destiny Islands with a tear in his eye. “Here without you baby, but you’re still on my lonely mind.” Went the CD player. [Plink.] Sora looked up [Plink] A raindrop fell in his eye. “Dammit, I hate rain.” Sora started running. The faster he ran, the harder it rained.

“Come on, if we work together, we can find her.” Riku stretches out his hand. Sora was lost in thought, but the rain bounced off of his face. He awoke from his flashback, with his face in the mud. The rain still poured. “Damn, my CD player.” It sat in the mud 2 feet in front of him. Sora stood up, and wiped himself down. In the distance Sora spotted a light. “What is that?” He whispered to himself. It was like someone was trying to reach him from far away. The fog started to roll in making it hard to see. Squinting; Sora ran towards the light. “I wonder what this is.” Sora held his hand over his eyes, the light was there in front of him. [Whack] Sora was laid out again. “Are you alright?” A feminine voice asked him. “Yeah. What is this?” Sora put his hand out for someone to help him up. The hand felt masculine, but gentle at the same time. The fog finally cleared, and Sora was able to see that it was a man picking him up.

Sora looked up at the man. He wore glasses, and a long blue robe. There was a long sword at his belt. Sora could tell that man was dangerous. “Thank you kind sir.” Sora looked around and asked “What is this?” He moved out of the rain. “It’s an Unagi stand.” It was the same feminine voice, but it wasn’t coming from the man, it can from the woman behind the cart. She was kind of short, and had her hair back. She looked a bit young, but older that the man. “Would you like some Unagi?” The woman asked him. “Yes please.” Sora sat down. The man walked behind the counter, and drew his sword. “Hold on. You can’t cut eel like that. It’s tender.” She put her hand on her head. “No wonder you didn’t have any customers.” She pulled out a knife, and began cutting the eel. “I see.” The man put his sword away, and picked up a knife. “Now do it gently.” She looked over at Sora. “Your food will be ready soon.” And she smiled.

“While I’m waiting, can I ask you a question?” Sora put his muddy hands on the counter. “Ooh wait, your hands.” The woman handed Sora a cloth. “Sorry.” He wiped his hands. “Why are you serving Unagi in the middle of a storm?” Sora put the towel on his lap. “I needed the money, but she’s helping me.” The man flipped the eel on the grill. “Oh my! I was having so much fun, I forgot I have to leave.” The woman smiles, and looks at the man. “Wait, I’ll see you tomorrow, right?” He asked. “I don’t know.” Her smile suddenly turned to a frown. “Oh.” He said, and the woman turned away, and ran off into the storm. Everything was silent for a while until Sora said something. “I guess you don’t talk much do you?” Sora asked uncomfortably. The Unagi started to burn. “I’m sorry sir, free of charge.” The man handed Sora the fried eel. “Thank you, you have a name?” Sora picked it up in a napkin. “It’s Jin.” The man poured water on the fire. “I’m closing for the night. Do you have a place to stay?” Jin asked Sora. “No I just got into town, I’m looking for someone.” Sora bit into his Unagi. “Eww.” He thought. “It’s burnt.”

Jin grabbed the umbrella the woman left at the stand, and they walked to Jin’s room. “Where have you been?” Someone called to Jin. Sora looks over, and there is a young girl. “Who is he?” She held her cloak tighter. “My name is Sora, nice to meet you.” Sora walked over by the lamp. Jin took off his hat and said “Sora; Fuu. Fuu; Sora.” Jin took his sword off of his belt, and sat near the fire. “So you’re looking for someone special to you?” Fuu sat by the fire talking to Sora. “Yeah, I ‘m looking to find her someplace, I doubt she’s here though-” Sora was interrupted by someone else coming in the room dripping wet. It was another man who wielded a sword. He wore a red shirt, and dark blue shorts. His face had some stubble on it, and his hair was an unruly mess. “Where’s Jin?” he asked. “Is that how you come into a room? You still have your shoes on. “Shaddap!” He threw his wooden shoes at Fuu. “What’s wrong now?” Fuu threw the shoes back at him. “Rodriguezlost again, and now I need some money.” He looked over, “Who is that?” looking at Sora. “I’m Sora. You are..?” Sora stood up and he was face to face with the man. “I’m Mugen. I run this racket. Got it?” He bumped Sora back.

“Here.” Sora reached into his pocket. The munny in his pocket changed to flat metal pieces. “Thanks.” Mugen snatched the money, and sat down by the fire. “Rest up Sora, we’re changing rooms tomorrow.”

eughey

yea, duh he is talented, he is amazing. but it takes to long for each chapter!!! i guess it is worth the wait.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I will update soon. Right now I'm listening to "Remember" Ember Mclain
Yes, that's Danny Phantom

Atnihs

Bronze Member

atnihs:chapter 2 made me dislike riku even more.
shinta:even more?why did you dislike him already?
atnihs:2 words fan girls.
shinta:eek:hhhhh....the things they say about riku on the internet.
atnihs:no just too many.

how could riku betray his best freind?
sorry sensei for saying that

eughey

^^^ oh no mommy might catch ya!!

dont worry, if she yells at u. ya gotta slap that b%$#% and say "bi*&^ i am the boss around here!! deal with it" and if she grounds u, i am sry.

rikubaka67

Awards

dont worry, if she yells at u. ya gotta slap that b%$#% and say "bi*&^ i am the boss around here!! deal with it" and if she grounds u, i am sry.

yeah, if i did that, i'd never hear the end of it.
And, thanks purified_riku155, i forgot Fuu's name. i guess thats what happens when u only see 5 episodes of a show! please update, i finaly had time to catch up my reading.

and im thinking of starting a fan fic of my own. it won't be as good as this one, though! guaranteed!! :D

eughey

yea, no duh it wont be as good, none of them r

sora: ur a kiss butt
eughey: yea i know *whispers* but maybe he will update sooner now.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Me: [Whispers to eughey] Maybe, if I find the right time. I might be getting my home computer back today:)

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.

OMG this fic rocks!! especially the more.. er, interesting parts.... XD
update!! this is so friggin' awesome! i havent read anything this awesome since C_U's fic (i would say TLP but she never updates, darn it!)

Darknetwork

O MY GOD!? Nobbies get worse every month, that crap you call fan fic should be deleted from the kh form. god how is that even considered kh.

eughey

darknetwork^^^^ wtf???!! this fic is great, i have no clue wat ur talkin about. This Is Not a Comedy is the best fic on this whole damn site!!! shame on u for calling this fic anything but positive.

unless u were dissin some other fics in which case i am sorry for getting mad.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Darknetwork said:
O MY GOD!? Nobbies get worse every month, that crap you call fan fic should be deleted from the kh form. god how is that even considered kh.

I love you too

~~~

Sorry guys. I can't update for a while, something is wrong with the pc. I can only quick reply. That won't be able to support a full chapter. So until something is done, I can only post 10 lines on the quick reply. So go [starts to cry] go read other fics, become the fans you should really be. [runs to darknetwork] WEDGIE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm 18 ya'll Wish me Happy Birthday!!

rikubaka67

Awards

Sorry guys. I can't update for a while, something is wrong with the pc. I can only quick reply. That won't be able to support a full chapter. So until something is done, I can only post 10 lines on the quick reply. So go [starts to cry] go read other fics, become the fans you should really be. [runs to darknetwork] WEDGIE!!!!!!!!!!

:( i dont wanna read other fanfics!!!!!! *cries too* can u update 10 lines in a chapter at a time? i dont think that anyone here would be too mad if u quadruple (or more) posted!!!!

P.S. I'm 18 ya'll Wish me Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! *starts singing*
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You smell like a monkey
And you act like one too!!!!

lol! my friend sings that to me every year on my birthday. i couldn't resist "singing" it 2 u.
happy 18 b-day. *gives purified_riku155 a cake*

eughey

18???? nooooooo, now i cant date u, or it would be illegal!!!

jp i am a guy(and straight)

happy b-day man. and go for the quadroople post or however u spell it. *whispers* psst, i wont tell nobody no how.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

eughey said:
18???? nooooooo, now i cant date u, or it would be illegal!!!

jp i am a guy(and straight)

God, you had me there i seriously thought you were a girl. good one

dont do anything..uh to bad, purified_riku155 if ya know what i mean...

and im not going to read someone elses story cuz its too hard to find one that doesnt suck. so uhh, i'd go with the quadruple post or go to the library or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back