• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy

Thanks fans. It's spelled quadruple, and Kaori. I did get into some "trouble" you catch the drift. My gf sang Happy B-day to me too. Eughey, I knew you were a guy all along. If I quadruple posted, then it would kinda ruin the moment of the next bright yellow, sour fruit. WHEEEE. Which is coming 2 chapters from now.

rikubaka67

Awards

coolness!! XD

and, when i find my notebook again and write enough, can i post a link to my fanfic on this thread when i get it started?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I guess so. I don't see why not. And guys, since I can't post much, I'll go write more story. Sora is about to ask someone for help. he-he. I can't tell you this one sorry, usually I give out hints when I can't post, but this time I can't. It's TOOOOOO juicy. You'll just have to wait until Sora gets to OHLBTN AWOSIAl. If you figure it out before everyone else, then don't say a word. It puts Champloo to shame.

eughey

okay, well can u post soon??? i keep forgetting ur story and i have to reread it, ur takin to long!!

rikubaka67

Awards

I guess so. I don't see why not.

thanks much. idk how long it will be, it depends on how long it takes me 2 find my notebook

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

purified_riku155 said:
Sora is about to ask someone for help. he-he.
iwas going to ask this but uhh ((pos)) if you know what pos mean...but its about time sora did i wanna know how he gets around *evil laugh*

your not helping me get over my pervertedness*dont think i want to either, but....*

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I'll try to post a whole chapter tommorow, but I doubt the computer will let me.

Ultima665

post soon....plz...........o yeah comp dosnt work........DANM this should be a soup opera!!! :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I've been trying since 11: 30, it won't let me.It's 12:16 now. It looks like I'll just have to quick post it... Starting Monday, I start work tomorrow.

rikubaka67

Awards

cool! where do u work?

i wish i had a job, but im too busy and u have 2 be 16 in PA to get a job. i want to work at the Eat n Park downtown.

Ultima665

we have to wait till monday??? ok ill wait...........*twitch twitch*

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

Quick post? that'll ruin the lemon, now that i think about it. but do what you have to do...in the meantime, im reading someone elses fic, which surprises me. its funny. im not going to say everyone elses fic sucks anymore...but long posts are a turn off. unless it has an element that i like and blah blah blah......

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Sorry I can't give you your fix eughey, it's this damn computer. Wait I got an idea. It might make it easier for me to update more often, but the... I can't say, but I hope it works, you still have to wait, I work at McDonalds. I was in Philly the other day Rikubaka, plus I thought of some more KH2 jokes.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I like oranges. But I like the term lemons. I don't have my notebook at school with me. I didn't intend to come today, that's why don't have it. But wait until Monday, I'll have a new chappy running smoothly, [I hope this plan works]

rikubaka67

Awards

don't kill him!!!!!!!!! if u kill him, there will be no more updates, and we'll never know what happens

eughey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i like ur aviator thingy alot!!! make on for me if u know how, urs is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back