• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiidancer

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy

^ Hehe. Ok just pm me how you want it to look like. *Edit your talking about my sigtinure rite? Or my avatar. My avatar is from the site...

Last edited:

kh2luva

how many chapters are gonna be in this fic ^^

rikubaka67

Awards

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=556455#post556455

thanks purified_riku155 to let me post this here.
im only posting this once here, so please come read it. its not as good as purified_riku155's fanfic, but please give it a chance, and wait until i have a few chapters out to say weather u like it or not. the 1st couple chapters are setting up the scene.
Thanks, again!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Hey guys, its me. I usually can't get on on the weekends, but I managed. I can't update yet till tomorow...still. But I just came to check in, see how things are going. Glad I'm still on the first page. Ween. [I say that when I'm happy.] Anyway, I'll update when you guys are at school tomorow. That's if the plan works. Lets a;ll pray it does.

Ultima665

ok then *prays that it works* now we just need to wait...............................OK IM BORED

Hartoresu

Dammit, something is always coming up. Now, I'm not even allowed on the internet cuz some dumbass girl in the clas was looking at playgirls on the net, so I offically declare this story paused, til I get a home connection. Sorry:(
P.S. This is purified_riku155, I'm using a friends username. This was going to be how I posted the story.

eughey

omfg!!! dude what the f*&%in hell!!! i am gonna kill whoever is preventing you from posting this story!! Once u do get a connection can u post alot of chapters at once??
we have waited a long time for one chapter so once u r able to post, post alot.

Ultima665

danm it i was looking forward to a great chappy too.............WHY IS FATE STOPPING SO MANY GREAT FANFICS??????? FIRST THIIS 1 NOW King gabe from "without the heartless had to leave.......*sob*

Hartoresu

Not to worry, Quientin [pr155 to you all] says that he's working on the chapters, he's stopped writing, and working on getting a laptop so that he may post new chappies. He also said that He's going to post 3 chappies at the same time cuz it's taking so long, and it threw off his timing schedule.

rikubaka67

Awards

well, for 3 chapters at the same time, i guess that its well worth the wait..............the long, boring wait..............

eughey

yea, it is kinda worth it, i am forgetting the story though

Hartoresu

Quientin said that he's almost ready. And to re-read from the beginning, so that you may remember the story. He's so sorry, and he would like to let you all know that I'm going to be taking over his other fic which he wants you all to read "Real Kingdom Hearts" It's insanely funny. Now, I'm about to log out, and change his sig like he wants me to. I better get my money by Saturday.

Ultima665

bored.......bored..............so bored...........this betta be a fantastic chappy cause ive been waiting for a while and I really like the story so i hope the chappy will be here soon....i guess ill just rereed the story....................again.

eughey

purified betta hurry his ass up with these chapters. This has to be the longest i have ever waited for a chapter for a fic

i cant handle the stress *cuts self* ahhhhhhh thats better

Hartoresu

It it SOOOO WORTH THE WAIT!!! You will not believe the next lemon, which is 2 chapters away, and when Sora gets to Hallow Bastion! and they're about to have Kairi's funeral. Its the shizznite. [Is glad, I live down the street from pr155] Hey eughey, I saw that movie the other day. Eurotrip right? You made out with your sister man!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Hartoresu said:
It it SOOOO WORTH THE WAIT!!! You will not believe the next lemon, which is 2 chapters away, and when Sora gets to Hallow Bastion! and they're about to have Kairi's funeral. Its the shizznite. [Is glad, I live down the street from pr155] Hey eughey, I saw that movie the other day. Eurotrip right? You made out with your sister man!

How do you know that Sora goes to Hallow Bastion? I never told you. But for some reason, my notebook is missing [Glares at Hartoresu] And I never said that you can have Real Kingdom Hearts, I said that you may start it until I'm able to do it. Eughey, you know what to do...call the mob. I only told her about Kairi's funeral, nothing else.:mad:

eughey

dont worry sir, i gots the mobby on the phone

eughey: mr. mob persons?
mob: quit talkin like a retard, wat the problem is?
eughey: o sry, well. I need u to conduct an assassination attempt. Is that in ur area?
mob: yea, i come from a long line of assassinators.
eughey: sure, like who?
mob: well lets just say abraham lincoln didnt appreciate wat my great great great grandddady did to him.
eughey: u got the job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back