• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trick to getting all cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I'm working on getting the all card trophy. I'm not sure how to do this. I was told to do 358/2 first, which i did. how do you even get into those chest rooms? Im still learning on how COM goes. (Ps. How do you beat cloud? He keeps kicking my butt )

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'm working on getting the all card trophy. I'm not sure how to do this. I was told to do 358/2 first, which i did. how do you even get into those chest rooms? Im still learning on how COM goes. (Ps. How do you beat cloud? He keeps kicking my butt )

The reason that you were advised to play 358/2 first is because certain cards only appear if you've already completed that entry. They are in the Room to Rewards. Unfortunately, in order to gain access to that room, you need to get a Room to Rewards card which do not appear until about the seventh or eighth floor after your first fight with Larxene.

Another interesting thing to note is that the regular chest cards should be used at least once in each world since you get either really good cards (usually spell cards like Stop) or some well needed sleights.

Speaking of sleights, those are your best friends in this game. The fight against Cloud can be trivialized if you use your sleights right. Something that usually helps me is that whenever I level up and I am given the choice to learn a new sleight, I always go for the sleight. After that are card points which are necessary to make the use of sleights as well as other really useful cards like the 0 cards. Health is ironically the one choice I pick the least because if you play your cards right (pun not intended), you should rarely worry about your health. That being said, For every two times that you choose to increase your CP (card points/power), choose health once. Hope this helps.

ThePumpkinQueen

That is really helpful. I'll save up some regular chest cards and start doing that, I got four sleights already, i'll have to practice using them before i fight cloud again. I usually been going for the sleights, they seemed important. and cp points. I rarely up my health.

ThePumpkinQueen

I actually got pluto already, i don't know how. I didn't know tell now when I was reading up on him, how hard he is to get x.x. i also have already met an exploding barrel for jimmys journal. dipite stubling around i must be doing somthing right.

now i know not to miss them in the future, or its a pain to get them later, or impossible. I'll probably forget lol.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Once you get out of whatever world you're currently on, you might want to go back and make Bounty rooms on any worlds you skipped before you got kuraudo's advice. Just walk in, use the Bounty card, grab the chest, leave.

Last time I played, I kept a physical list of every Room of Rewards I had visited, that's a good idea too.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yes, they're not unlocked until Floor 2, and even then they're just mixed in with the others so you might not find any. Black Funguses drop Calm Bounty cards if you're not on Floor 1, they can be helpful.

Anyways, in the title you asked for a trick to get all the cards. Okay, this isn't easy, and you probably shouldn't worry about it until the end of the game. But the only way to get every card is to get every Enemy card, and there is a trick to that. It's just not a very good trick.

Enemy Cards are random, but the last enemy you kill is the enemy that will drop an Enemy Card. As a result, if you have an Enemy Card from a Heartless, kill that Heartless first so you don't get duplicates. Or at least, try not to kill them last. That's the best you can do! Getting all the cards is all about luck and being stubborn.

Enemy Cards are more likely to drop in Looming Darkness, Teeming Darkness, and Almighty Darkness rooms. Sora cannot get the Darkball card, so kill Darkballs first at all times. And don't worry about grinding for Enemy Cards at this point in the game, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back