• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Limit!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

granddaddypurps

I don't like the new trinity limits, I like the old one in the first game, when he's like "give me strength!" and he puts the keyblade in the ground, and does a bomb spinny thing.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It was actually good then, because KH1 didn't seem as easy, so it was good for a blast-win. But yeah, I don't particularly like the KH2 ones either

Valor Form

It was only good when you were only playing as Sora. Kingdom Hearts had a way better Trinity Limit move.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ehhh, I wouldn't say KH2's Trinity Limit sucked. I didn't like it though.

CoM's Trinity Limit was awesome.

Rio_209

The only time Trinity was even useful in KH2 was for the solo battles = /

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I loved it he just puts a beat down on him with his keyblade sure the attack only does about 10% more than a normal attack and it is a bit faster, but it was still pretty good. But yeah the SDG one sucked shit.

JULIO VP

Actually it was only good when you were alone fighting Sephiroth and fighting Leon,Cloud,Tiffa and Yuffie,together is just not as strong

JULIO VP

yeah and a smart thing is to use as mutch magik untill you have a tiny bit and useing limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back